A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Hiring Flash Designer $75

Hiring Flash Designer $75

Total payment for this project is $75 USD.

Project Details:
    The header and servers map located at http://gladiatorarenas.net/v2/ need to be Flashed. For the header, the server render should have masking effects, example: http://exservers.com/oldsites/v2. As for the right side of the header, with the Gladiator Arenas text and game render on far right, that needs to be animated too. Would like something with the lighting effects similar to http://sightlogic.net. Another thing needed is some ActionScript for the game renders part, the header should feature the render on right change (fade in/out) every 60seconds or so to a different game (various game images are included in the PSD).
    Concerning the servers map, I need something like http://www.clanservers.com/our_netwo..._locations.php
    and http://velocity-servers.net - The other phase graphics are included in the PSD but additional graphics can be created by yourself if necessary. Basically, when a user selects a location on the map, it opens up a box showing more details on the location along with the server ping, which is a variable that needs to be integrated into the flash from an external PHP file (Information regarding how to do this can be viewed here: http://www.smartwebby.com/Flash/external_data.asp) . Also, as a final note, for the server map animations, I dont just want the text to change or boxes to come up, would like it to be visually appealing with animations between different phases with zooming in/out, fade in/out, flashes, etc.

Please contact me if you are capable of doing this and interested. Will most likely be $75 if you do this completely, correctly, and in good time.

Contact Details:
    AIM: steelblue89 and MSN: steelblue89@comcast.net

FK'n Elitist Super Mod EVPohovich's Avatar
    Wrong Forum.....

Cooleo... I moved this to the more appropriate Flash Freelance Forum. In the future, please make sure that you read where you're posting your posts... right forum, et al.

Good luck with your endeavor

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

up to my .as in code Chris_Seahorn's Avatar
    Dynamic code
    Multiple animations
    Interactive Maps
    Etc Etc Etc

75$ budget .

Bearded (M|G)od MyFriendIsATaco's Avatar
    Yeah, i think for $75, you are screwed...Sorry...That project for me would cost you about $400...You got lots going on there!

question authority
    $75 is an absolute insult.

Allan Jardine
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Seahorn
    Dynamic code
    Multiple animations
    Interactive Maps
    Etc Etc Etc

75$ budget .
    Nuff said

Quote Originally Posted by Cooleo
    Please contact me if you are capable of doing this and interested. Will most likely be $75 if you do this completely, correctly, and in good time.
    Will most likely be? Using terms like that gives me the feeling that the $75 (which as monkii so accurately stated is an absolute insult) isn't going to show up anyway.

If you want something done for free, why not just ask for someone to do it for free. There's lots of newbies here who would do it for the asking (although the quality isn't going to be as good as it would if you were paying a professional's rate for the services)

up to my .as in code Chris_Seahorn's Avatar
    I get quite a few hits for your dead website name in Google, especially the handle X2-designs, and it seems you of all people should have a better or more realistic idea of pricing for the type of Flash you expect to be "correct".

"Commercial webdesigner seeks vagabond for inhouse sweatshop . Said vagabond should be proficient with Flash/PHP and require no more than 2 dollars a day to live on." is a better thread title.

I don't even do this for a living and I'm insulted as well. That's how insulting it is.

question authority
    Seriously, what is this post even doing here.
    It is a disgrace.

Guys, enough.

This area was re-created to allow the good, and the bad, type of solicitations to be put up. If you're not interested... then move on.

I personally don't agree with the needs and pay of this request; however I can remember a time when this wasn't even allowed at Flashkit. I'd been the first to remove this post and state that JupiterMedia does not allow job solicitations here and please use Dice.com for future solicitations.

It's going to start out small, perhaps even insulting. Getting no responses will send a clearer message than disgust. All that disgust does is to show that perhaps they could offer a little bit more money and it'll ok. Maybe.

As it stands, this was offered, I've read the disgust... even agree with it.

But continued posts of how this is upsetting you guys will mean that others might shy away from posting... thus killing this opportunity and Flashkit will once again disallow these type of posts... something that all of the mods fought hard to get back here.

Just my 2 cents.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

question authority
    heh, I forgot about the dice.com debacle.