A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Looking for Flash Programming Help

Looking for Flash Programming Help

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this message, if not please advise.

We are looking for someone to help with some flash programming. The help would include occational small projects.

For instance if you look at our site www.home2000.com, we have some rollovers set up on the home page. When you rollover each of the small pictures it produces a large image in the center of the screen. Wa are looking to actully load an image with buttons (options) of its own, rather than have the image disappear on roll-out. Each button may display something different such as maps, directions, etc. Maybe it would even be possible to click or ctrl+click on a hotspot to load the image in the center. We understand that this would change the focus. It may not even be possible, we don't know. Basically we would want one done as an example that we could duplicate due to there being regular changes.

If anyone is interested please email us at bob@home2000.com.

Bob
    Bob
    Germantown WI - Stones throw from GreenBay Packer's

FK'n Elitist Super Mod EVPohovich's Avatar
    Thread moved to Freelance Forum.

Bearded (M|G)od MyFriendIsATaco's Avatar
    Do you want this done in Flash or Javascript? Currently it is in Javascript, but your post says youre looking for a Flash programmer. I just wanted to make sure because I'm not too hot with Javascript, but Flash would be easy for me... If you are interested, you can email me at ydek[at]youdontevenknow[dot]us