A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: @#!!!!#!!!

Dear Swift 3D-ers,

I made a graphic in Paint Shop Pro 6 and saved it in EIP format. When i try to import it in Swift i can wait an hour or four and it will construct and do all sort of things, but in the end the result is that i get nothing, so i'm beginning to lose my patience (with this program). Can anybody advice me what i'm doing wrong?

Thanxx

Uh... does Swift3D even SUPPORT EIP format? I thought only .ai and .eps (and .3ds)... That might be the problem.

Sorry,

I meant EPS, my fault same problem

Well, I know that when exporting from Illustrator that you need to save the .eps file as a Illustrator 5.0/5.5 eps file... weird, but it works.

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith
    If you still have problems, you may want to import the art into flash and then save it out as a ai file and then into swift. There was a problem early on with ai and eps files. That was fixed I thought in the first build after the release. Regards, Bill

Thanxxxxxxxxxxx guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wink

Is your problem solved? If not, send us the file at support@erain.com and we'll take a look at it. Check to see which build you have under the help menu in your program. If it is not build 022, you should download the latest and greatest...doesn't cost a penny