dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Is this site pure flash?

Is this site pure flash?

www.gmunk.com

I am new to flash but I really like this site even though it is not neccessarily easy to navigate. It is a personal site of the persons work in web, broadcastm print. All of the sites previous versions are archived as well as work.

I am curious as to how something like this would be put together (programming etc.) if anyone knows.

Certified Flash Beginner
    looks like mostly flash but most likely they used after effects or something to do a green screen effect on the mini dancing guy but besides how it was made WHY IN THE NAME OF GOD would some one have a portfolio site showing off their variuos body parts this site is more than screwed up

Because Gmunk is a God!

He's been around for a long time and influenced alot of, now massive, media design companies.

About time we had a new site from him tho'. He hasnt updated that for years it seems.
    "Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration - that we are all One Consciousness, experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather..."

-- Bill Hicks

www.rapidshare.jp

Interesting website.

But very hard to navigate. Why do they do that?

Thats not a new site. That version's been up since like 2003...or earlier.

Friend of the People
    very old yes! but noise! yes! the blackman is very handsome/sexy yes!

if i were a gay man I might like this hard to navigate site... but since I aint ( what??...)
    it seems a bit too complicated to get around in and the LL COOL J looking mo-fo is annoying as all hell.
    2 Thumbs way down!
    Dez

come on you know you like the man-dingo

ROFL !!!!!

-Line
    http://www.LineDetail.com | The LineDetail Drawing Co. | Theme Site Design - Art - Animation
    http://www.WebSlime.com | Low Cost Web Hosting & Domain Names

this guy may have a little or a lot of sugar in his tank but his designs are even sweeter...he's got hot $#@ designs and video/web work!

oh yea, this site is old, been up at least 2 or 3 years and in this forum several times.
    Never take life too seriously. Nobody makes it out alive anyways. Film Portfolio

the reason the site may look or feel weird to many is that this is his personal site. as mentioned before he has paved the way of MANY a design firm and "their" styles over the last years. His site was always cutting edge..and he always tried a MILLION different nav styles, programming and video effects this stuff was done WAY before others were TRYING it..

give some respect.

Feed me , **** me and shut the
    messed up site, well yes. But its funny though, dude got skillz. To bad he dosent showcase any of his latest work.