A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Accounts hacked?

Banned

Accounts hacked?

Is there somethign going on with FK? My "main" account (nic: whispers) is totally locked out?.. Read only permissions! What gives? Also, I had not been able to get email notifications for several days now..to ANY threads.

Can someone look into this for me? and post back whats going on?

Was this supposed to be on purpose?

Same thing happened last year when a few accounts got hacked into.

Shed some light! Thanks

You changed the email in that account, I assume. That requires revalidation, so I just sent the email to the address in your profile. Just click the link and all will be normal.

Banned
    Thanks... JP-

but I changed the address because I wasnt getting notifications any more (all of a sudden)....

I actually have a post going with Mark & Gerbs in the CL... I posted here on accident. I was looking up last posts by me...and I ried to edit it (didnt work) and I posted here.

So I went and changed my email this morning to a hotmail account because my RoadRunner account wasnt working for some reason anymore (out of the blue)... I figured I woudl changed I...then go back to my original RR email..and see if it "jump started" for some reaosn I am NOT getting the validation notice.

It went to the rr account. I can send it again, but wait a bit. Might be due to serverload.

Well it appears you got it because you're back in the reg. user group

yes... I am now all "correct" except the board wont send to my RR account anymore. I had to change the email address..wait for "another" validation email..and then click that one...

If they get to one email and not the other, that means they're going out. Means that the rr address must be filtering them out or rejecting them.

yeah I gather your right...not sure why all of a sudden after YEARS (almost 5) this would start??

I checked the webmail just to peek..nothign there either..must be at domain level? Does RoadRunner hate FK?

imagination through stupidity
    i get all my notifications @gmail (they're starting to get sent into spam, that doesn't bother me)
    Nothing to see here, move along.

When did the change occur? Recently?

yes...I made a post about it several days back (before the account troubles)

Sorry, I didnt reply until I was out of work.