dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: how do they do this?

how do they do this?

http://www.templatemonster.com/flash-intro/9634.html

that blue "plasma" looking effect, how is that done? anyone know which software (aftereffects?) and where i can find perhaps a tutorial on how to do stuff like that?

thanks

An FKer
    Hey ,

Well since thats a still picture with no animations, they more the likely did it in an outside program.

My guess would be photoshop since with that program you can make funky things like they have on that template..

Try going to this site : www.**********.com and search for tutorials under 'Adobe Photoshop' and see if you can find anything

Good luck

Are you talking about the plasma in the intro preview. It looks like AfterEffects to me. Too high tech for Photoshop, but you never know. With afterEffects you can many different effects with video.

Its done in After effects. This guy is a AE wizard and most of his work has a very similar look (http://www.guiboche.ca). I think Osteel was only referring to the front page, before you click and see the whole animation. Otherwise Photoshop is a hell of a lot more powerful than I could have anticipated
    Best of luck
    -Sergio

After effects combined with a couple of Trapcode such as shine and 3d stroke will do the job.

lol the person said still image they didnt see the click for preview lol they thought he was talking about the picture