A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: My website viewing

My website viewing

Hi everyone , long time havent visited ,and for a good resone too , i wanted to show everyone my website which i've made completly on my own ! (i didnt use 3DFA however it can be done.)

i hope you all enjoy it and might even give me advices.

My website

NOTE : i havent uploaded the songs yet so dont go ranting about it , also , i dissabled the product ordering for the time being just to make sure no fony ones will be made while testing it
    ok....what ?

Love it!!!

I love the opening of the doors!! You said you didn't use 3DFA? Can I ask what program you did use?

Never mind--looked more thoroughly and you said Macromedia. I can't see anything that is objectionable. Very well designed.
    Last edited by MoonRise; 01-03-2006 at 08:13 PM.
    MoonRise

A Senior Newbie - How Odd ForumNewbie's Avatar
    HI CyberReaper,

That looks really good.

It runs a bit slow on my 900MHz machine I'm afraid, but really does look nice. I'm also interested to know how you built it, if you didn't use 3DFA. Did you switch to another commercial product, or did you create your own Flash compilation engine in the end?

Morgan.
    Please note that my domain has changed to http://www.morganmultinational.com

Yes very nice, runs a little slow on my comp too. Also my screen is kinda small so I can't see all of it but its very nice. Sugest mabye a skip intro button and a site map for quick reference. I really like the artwork btw ;D!
    BC

thank you everyone for your suggestions , i will change what i can to make it smaller and lighter to prevent lagginess ,as for the button.. consider it done

btw , i used macromedia's Flash 8 (although the most can be done in any programe of macromdia - currently under adobe's possetion)

I ALSO WANT TO TELL A GREAT THANKS TO THE MAN WHO'S IN CHARGE OF THE DATABASE SERVER AND THE FORM'S SUBMITION SCRIPT! (2mft at the bios page)
    ok....what ?

MSPaint Master
    It works fine on mine, It really looks like you spent a booty load of time on it, GREAT JOB!

Ce-Bro Productions, an online game making a web comic community

Ce-Bro.com

hah i did XD

i just hope it will worth it
    ok....what ?

Oh it appears it will be worth it!

With what I've seen with your site, it blows the doors off anyhting I could ever hope to do. Anybody sees this and I fairly sure you'll get some knocks. Keep us up to date. At least I can see the power behind MX.
    MoonRise

yeah ^^" well i do want to mantion i've made that skip button if anyone's concern ,also , i have another index page which is better for slower computers and those who might find 800x600 too big to their taste ,also ,i've been updating the parent file to version 1.3 which i hope will make the hint windows first shock a little smaller ,all in all , i hope to fix that last bug in our forms submitting but i can easily say it will be done until friday this week.

keep those advices coming ,some outside view is just what i need right now
    ok....what ?