A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: FK vs DQS :: interforum rollCanvas

amazing...just amazing.
    i really like onine's image...

Ah, these boys is all swelled up. So this was earlier...getting set to trade. Then, woooaaah differences.
    Blog ¤ Photos ¤ Book

great job everyone! i'm loving the second one with the coral reefs, but i'll have to take a second look later when ihave time to really pinpoint some really good stuff

Awesome....now on the the FK community one!

Awesome, every volley is top notch, some of the transitions are lacking and there really isnt a flow to the image but that was expected with the first interform version of the RollCanvas. And some of these leaves were crazy as hell.

Overall, its beautiful...i'm loving your image onine. The transition between flashl!ght and 247media is sweet as well. Great transition to Driciotti too...almost flawless...must have taken hours to do.

I have to say guys, damn good work.
    The flashkit team really pulled off the transitions well.
    And onine :major points for hailing Nordboy 2.0

Wow that's amazing!

peter von frosta -> onine -> e -> flashl!ght ->247media

those are some amazing seamless transitions.

I'm really loving Onine's volley. Awesome work guys. I'm really feeling the seemless transitions near the end.

Komprehend this! imaginerstudios's Avatar
    yeah sweet job!!!! thats amazing!!! Sorry flahlIght about mines being a pain in the ass bro, I just noticed that seam and wish I would have noticed that before I turned in.

www.battlefarm.com / The ultimate photoshop battle grounds.

awesome images guys... the flow is a bit "chunky" in some areas - but it's seamless nonetheless.

But I thought the last image was supposed to wrap around to the first image?

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Wow.

I'm SO impressed with so many of the images. No one has mentioned scarface's or dricciotti's transitions, they are so tough and so amazingly done... just wow. Awesome images from ct, evp and >fl!ght< too - you pulled a wicked volley out of that leave flashlight, by far the toughest imho. I wish it coulda rolled back to the start too, maybe in the community one ey?
    Thanks for the mentions dudes (it took me long enough) and we had to get a nord in there somehow

onine, you definitely get my vote for best image. and that's saying a lot... some impressive images in there.

damn. and I shouldn't have relinquished my position, but Flashlight did a friggin' awesome job also.

I'm glad I get to the opportunity to work on a transition volley in the other one. I kinda feel i missed out on that in this on Great fun though and an excellent outcome

DQS likes to thank the FK team for another great battle...looking forward to pt.III in the near future

Quote Originally Posted by ctranter
    I'm glad I get to the opportunity to work on a transition volley in the other one. I kinda feel i missed out on that in this on Great fun though and an excellent outcome
    I am sorry for making you go first. It was purely alphabetical that your name was at the begining of our list of players. Your volley was kick ass anyways!

Quote Originally Posted by gerbick
    awesome images guys... the flow is a bit "chunky" in some areas - but it's seamless nonetheless.

But I thought the last image was supposed to wrap around to the first image?
    I gave them the option of whether or not they wanted to do that because I hadnt mentioned it to them until the last persons turn started.

Although it does 'sort of' blend. Team@ ended with a black edge on the right side, while chris started with a black edge. I admit it isn't the best, but it could still be stitched.

Quote Originally Posted by Dricciotti
    I am sorry for making you go first. It was purely alphabetical that your name was at the begining of our list of players. Your volley was kick ass anyways!
    Oh it's ok Thanks.

Awesome.

I have to re-iterate: the rolling canvas blind tennis concept is such an ingenius idea! Always so much fun.

I stared at it for awhile, and simply can't pick a favorite image! The aggressive leaves really added alot IMO, can't wait to see the next interforum RC.

E - no apologies please! Playing tough is the name of the game... I really enjoyed the challenge of the tough leave, even though I'm not happy with what I came up with... really, working with all the grunge was great!

Great work everyone. I'm already pumped for RCIII

PS - no disrespect to the silver chrome border, but I really liked the minimalistic style of the original RC final comp, somehow the dividers on the chrome that mark where a new image starts kind of seems to take away from the image as a whole... IMO anyway, just a thought
    Last edited by >flashl!ght<; 02-08-2006 at 09:24 PM.
    >flashl!ght<
    All the normal names were taken.
    Ron Paul was right.

I can change the viewer if people want to. I just took the most recent one (canvas II) to use for this

just saw it ....
    sick, fellas... Impressive work to say the least.
    loved ctranter and scarface1856 - DQS, peter von frosta and onine - I think these images look great together.

I seriously forgot to post this a while back...

TheWaste (Luke) had made a flash scroller for this one, and I'm hosting it just like the past ones... click here to see...

oops. He turned this in to me a while back and I just forgot.