A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: nepzap2 vs. creativeinsomnia :: All Stitched Up

Zap, I like that last image. Only thing I can see is that the edges of the eyes are a little hard. A little bit of blur on those edges may have made them blend a little bit better. Otherwise, I'm digging that imgae. I like how you guys are bringing back the smack talk that we've been missing in some of the other battle threads .

Hey EVP, mind changing the name on mine and Nat's battle?

hahaha!

here she be.

Brilliant return Creative. I really like how you used his text to do that. The FK alusions are also fantastic. All around I'm just feeling that volley.

Only crit I can think of is on top of the Flashkit poster it looks like the line is pretty stark whereas you've blended the other sides pretty nicely with the wall behind. Great comp though.

I like that CI. That map is definatly cool and I love the font you used on it

Why is the arena on the village wall? It should be in the center so it is protected

Very Nice ci

Here is mine!

lolol Nice one guys!

Dang nepzap, i'm diggin that volley. Did you actually have the font i used for "KILL" or did you just remake the "S"? You did a nice job on the claws coming through my volley...overall its a cool concept that was well executed.

I'm liking that one Nep. Everything looks great, but for some reason I feel that the claws should be striking downward.

Did you get Tiger Claw from here?

davulf i feel the same, a cat really cant claw up like that unless its on its back.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

Thanks guys for the comments.

Yes ci I actually did redo the s. Hey guys the cat is on his back the cat who's eyes you see is the other cats mate. Ha Ha.

Sorry for the delay, but here it is.

What the hell. You guys are the efffing fk kings. Among some obvious others. I don't even know how to be constructive about your images, because they are overall beautifully composed and rhythmic in such a juicy way. CI, your last volley has some nasty textures goin on, love the color pallete. Nice incorporation of the feline eyes, however I do say you might be able to clean up the lower eyelids a bit, where they meet the eyes, but very impressive to say the least. Very touchy feeling with that image.

Nep, I thought it was the same cat clawing upwards, like he's upperkegging the ninja or something, haha. Love the concept, again nice color usage. Are the claws hand drawn or maniped?

Btw, I saw you up in Cornell at the end of rush week. Not sure what night but it was during the weekend. Last frat of the night for me and it was dead and I noticed you as I left. I was with my cat David who you also met in Keith's class. I was gonna give you shout but my crew was ready to leave the dung heap of a fraternity before I got a chance. I'm sure I'll see you around though dude. Hit me up with an e-mail or AIM if you're gonna be out and about campus again this weekend.

Keep up the sick work gentlemen.
    Last edited by Zacaboo288; 01-27-2006 at 08:39 AM.

Hey! I know her. Used that pic in the kunfuyou thread! Very nice manipulation there Creative

wow, just wow guys. this stuff is awesome.
    that last one is really freaky CI...

Ah, these boys is all swelled up. So this was earlier...getting set to trade. Then, woooaaah differences.
    Blog ¤ Photos ¤ Book

nepzaps last activity at FK was 1-20-2006....looks like this battle is dead.

very sorry for the late return C

But here it is. Hard volley to serve from but I love challenges. I want to continue with the battle.

editted, I got rid of the bottom right text. Didn't really like it there.
    Last edited by nepzap2; 02-08-2006 at 12:07 PM.

Sounds good nepzap. I like the volley, a bit dark in my opinion and the bottom right text could have been fit in a little better. I'm a little busy over the next few days but i'll try and fit it in a volley soon.

I agree with the bottom right corner text fitting in better

As far as the darkness, it was intentional. I wanted to draw focus to the eyes the gas mask and the text, playing off the battle.

I managed to spare a few minutes this afternoon and get my volley done. I copped out and just overlayed your image, I was struggling with trying to carry over a particular piece.