A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Google maps: Interesting thought...

Google maps: Interesting thought...

Have noticed that alot of people are embedding google maps into threir html pages - as in this tutorial: http://blog.explorationage.com/artic...han-10-minutes

Now you know what i'm going to ask next don't you?!

That's right. "I wonder if it's possible to embed it into a flash page."

i know this is a little far fetched but it does seem to be vector based (cutch, clutch, straws, straws). Anyway - I'd love to add this to a flash project I'm working on right now without having to make a java p0p-up!

tnx
    "Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration - that we are all One Consciousness, experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather..."

-- Bill Hicks

www.rapidshare.jp

That's Amazing!

How did he do that?! I wish I knew - I wrote to this bloke last week but he has yet to get back to me.

All I'd like to do is a simpler version of this, just the google map in flash. Anyone know how this is done? I'd LOVE to know.

tnx
    "Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration - that we are all One Consciousness, experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather..."

-- Bill Hicks

www.rapidshare.jp

FK Slacker
    Google maps have an open API available:

http://www.google.com/apis/maps/documentation/

K.