A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: projectfreeford.com - 16 year old, guys! Unbelievable!

Quote Originally Posted by raveneye
    I donated 1 dollar!
    lol, few more hundreds to go... lol
    so ironicly stupid...

A 16 year old shouldn't be allowed to drive such a big vehicle. Most teenagers are unco-ordinated to say the least. It should be ProjectCuore.com

visit http://www.daihatsu.com/catalogue/cuore/index.html to see what I mean.
    Keep it rural.

Quote Originally Posted by gecko2
    A 16 year old shouldn't be allowed to drive such a big vehicle. Most teenagers are unco-ordinated to say the least. It should be ProjectCuore.com

visit http://www.daihatsu.com/catalogue/cuore/index.html to see what I mean.
    Till he gets all the money to buy that car he won't be 16... lol, should start calling him grandpa from now ( i know, sounds demoralizing, but was just trying to be funny... who knows, maybe he'll get the money faster )...

Regards,
    Biro

He should also be starting his "gas" funds and grants for this large truck.

He must be liberal to want a free hand out and not work for it ! Go join a union little kid !
    Dijhili

Lol, good one... I'm actually starting to feel sorry for that kid... Dunno, did he realy think that he can get that car this way ? Stupidity is stronger and more powerfull then i thought... Damn, i always wanted a Dodge Viper, i think i'm gonna make a site where you people can donate so i can buy the car... lol, WAKE UP WORLD !

Dude, if that is you in the picture, you look young. (wbwd)

Quote Originally Posted by DaVulf
    Dude, if that is you in the picture, you look young. (wbwd)
    lol... i am young... any problem with that ?
    I don't think age has anything to do with the stuff i'm saying...

I do believe that age may indeed influence your opinions, although it really shouldn't. I do agree that it may have been improbable for him to assume that this would be the way to achieve his goals, yet it is very creative to take this approach.

I commend him on his ideas alone, it is surely not stupidity that caused him to create this site, it will be stupidity that causes him to get the truck.

In your own way you are right, but i see it my way...

I do believe that age may indeed influence your opinions, although it really shouldn't. I do agree that it may have been improbable for him to assume that this would be the way to achieve his goals, yet it is very creative to take this approach.

I commend him on his ideas alone, it is surely not stupidity that caused him to create this site, it will be stupidity that causes him to get the truck.
    I don't consider that age has anything to do with my comments/ideas, i just see things in a realistic way. And yeah, maybe stupidity didn't cause him to create this site, but a person who sees the world in a realistic way would first think then act ( and don't forget that HE DIDN'T design the site, he just did some graphics, that's all... ). You think this was a creative way of getting a truck ? Well, in my opinion not, it was more of a childish idea of getting a truck in totaly ironic/stupid way... We all have dreams, but if we realy want to make them come true then WE have to FIGHT for thoes dreams ( and even make some serious sacrifices ) and not wait till someone donates X amount of anything to "help our dreams come true"... I would rather go by foot my whole life then get a truck this way ( maybe i'm too vain, but that's what i think )... This is just my opinion regarding this whole story, you don't have to accept this opinion neither agree with it, God made us to be different so that we can have different ideas, thoughts and opinions ( i just can't thank Him enough ).

Regards,
    Biro
    Last edited by wbwd; 03-18-2006 at 03:59 PM.

Although I disagree with the whole 'god' statement, I do agree that we should fight for our dreams. Unfortunately, this doesn't always happen.

Although I disagree with the whole 'god' statement, I do agree that we should fight for our dreams. Unfortunately, this doesn't always happen.
    Lol, why disagree with the God thingie ? Aren't you happy that you are different ( you have your own dreams, thoughs your own reason in life ) ? We are all different! Life would be senseless if everyone would have been the same... hm... Can't understand why you disagree on that ( or yeah, if everyone would have been Bill Gates, then , yes, i would agree with you, but that will never happen )...

Cheers,
    Biro
    Last edited by wbwd; 03-18-2006 at 04:16 PM.

No, I mean I disagree with any reference to god on a fundamental basis. If something doesn't exist, how can you agree with it?

No, I mean I disagree with any reference to god on a fundamental basis. If something doesn't exist, how can you agree with it?
    So, you don't believe in God ? Or you just don't believe in the things that are written in the bible ( honestly, i don't believe all the things that are written in the bible but i do believe that there is "something" that is more powerfull then all of us, you can call him a "creator" or "God" or "Buddha" or whatever you wish )? And i wasn't using that as a reference, it was just a thought, a perspective view upon humanity...

PS: Can I ask your age ( so that i can understand your way of thinking better )? You know that i am young ( 18 years old ) and maybe my way of looking at life is still not as realistic as i would like it to be. ( maybe you have more experience then me, and it would be great if you share it, if u want i mean.. )
    Last edited by wbwd; 03-18-2006 at 04:25 PM.

I don't believe in any supreme being. Although possibly a pessimistic view of the world, I've been conditioned by my study of philosophy to be too questioning of the world.

Although I previously referred to you as looking young (as I thought you looked maybe 13-14), 18 isn't really all that young especially when compared to my age. I'm only 20, so it's not like I'm that much your senior, I just think that younger people have different perspectives on things as a general rule.

This is going so amazingly offtopic.

Wow...just...wow.

I don't believe in any supreme being. Although possibly a pessimistic view of the world, I've been conditioned by my study of philosophy to be too questioning of the world.

Although I previously referred to you as looking young (as I thought you looked maybe 13-14), 18 isn't really all that young especially when compared to my age. I'm only 20, so it's not like I'm that much your senior, I just think that younger people have different perspectives on things as a general rule.
    Yeah, true, young people have different perspectives on things as a general rule... And i think that this is an advantage for the upcomming generations, we are a part of a new generation, a generation that thinks different, sees things different and acts different ( maybe because we are the 1st or one of the first generations who can act free, not like our grandparents, etc. ). About the phylosophy thingie, i stupid phylosophy aswell and i do agree with your point of view ( sometimes i have the same point of view as you do, i just have to be in the mood the act and talk all phylosophicaly. but in general i sit and analyze the situation before acting ).

This is going so amazingly offtopic.

Wow...just...wow.
    Well, yeah, but who cares... That kid was boring anyways... lol

PS: The picture of me is a bit old, but i didn't change too much so, yeah, that's me... lol

Unfortunately I think you've lost me here. You state that since you've studied philosophy in the past, you understand what I'm saying. Regrettably, you then mention that we are now free unlike our grandparents. How very naive of you. Never have we been less free than we are today (unless of course your family history dictates that you were slaves).

Which University did you say you studied philosophy (you wrote it a few different ways) at? I'm currently doing my MBA with a Minor in Ethics at the University of Western Ontario. You anywhere around there? I'll take you out for a beer and we can discuss philisophical issues.

As you know there are many currents in phylosophy so i'm not refering to phylosophy in a general way, i have my own ideology ( and my own criteria and ethics ). When i said that we are free, i was refering to the society which we live in ( it's "called democracy" and we are considered "free people with free will", meaning we are free to do almost anything we want, limited only by the law ). I live in Romania, EU, I don't know how much did communism affect you in London ( i think not at all ), but i have different experiences then you do, and i've seen life in many ways. Communism was a major set back for this country and for all the countries that got in thouch with "it", there was no "democracy" or "free will", and the way you percieve freedom didn't exist in a communist state. So your vision upon freedom is a bit off track, "in my reality" atleast it is... You were lucky, because you were born if a "free country", but if you realy want to consider yourself a philosopher then you should know a bit of everything, expand your boundries and learn about other cultures and ways of thingking too...

PS: I won't bather telling you my collages name, because i'm sure you've never heard of it, so it's not essencial. But if i do go to London or near your place then i'd love to go out and drink a beer with you and chat about phylosophy or anything else.

Cheers,
    Biro
    Last edited by wbwd; 03-19-2006 at 07:35 AM.

Beggars can't be choosers! Remove this repulsive post!

Quote Originally Posted by cheg4
    Beggars can't be choosers! Remove this repulsive post!
    lol, what's with all the HATE ?
    Chill bro, it's just a post...

Regards,
    Biro