A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Flash Multiplayer Game...

Flash Multiplayer Game...

I've been researching and planning a project and wanted to ask a few questions first. Hopefully I can get some assistance, I know I'm at one of the best resources out there.

I am planning on making an online fishing game, multiplayer, using mainly flash for the graphics / programming. I know I am going to need Communication Server also. I am also going to be using Flash and Microsoft Access to create a forum section. I can create the realtime chat room using Flash and Communication Server, I believe...

What Im hoping to have is tournaments where members logged in, can play the flash fishing game, ( it is going to be very realistic when it comes to fish species, colors, baits, lures, time of year, time of day, water temperature, fish location, etc... ) and the player that catches the most weight in their livestock, will be the leader of the tournament, I need flash to keep track of the players scores at weigh-in time, and post the results on the website, should that be done using actionscript or something else?

I would greatly appreciate any help I can get on this matter.

Thanks a lot everyone...

Thanks Nialsh

Thanks a lot Nialsh, thats a great start. Any addtional information would still be much appreciated.