dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: this teacher must be FIRED!

this teacher must be FIRED!

I have this teacher at school who must be fired:

1) he is the biggest racist in the world
    2) he blackmails students saying that if they dont give money/food to him he will drop your marks (and he did!)
    3) he gets STUDENTS to mark other students papers... he doesnt correct SQUAT!
    4) He made me do an extra assignment saying ill get extra marks... i spent an entire week on that 1 assignment and he didnt give me crap!
    5) The entire classtime is spent talking... there is absolutely no teaching being done... all this guy thinks about is ordering pizza for lunch and playing video games during his break.
    6) If he is not talking about his weekend he is talking about what he is going to do this weekend.

7)HE GAVE SOME STUDENTS HE WAS CLOSE WITH THE EXAM AND NOTES FOR THE YEAR... while giving other students nothing. is it me or is this just wrong??

I want to report this guy to the newspaper (torontostar) but i dont know where to start ( like which sections and stuff) i also think if i reported this to the office they wouldnt care because this guy is close friends to the principal and stuff... that's probably how he got the job anyhow.

So if anyone can tell me how i should email the torontostar I would be grateful... i'll even post the article one day if they decide to do anything about this.... i just dont want this to happen to anyone else...
    * I could be banned at any time... [/evp]

Wow, don't have any advice as far as the newspaper goes but what if you talked to his superiors?
    It must be obvious day at camp stupid

I was going to do that, but he himself has said that he is close with the principle and vice principle. I think he will just ge ta slap on the wrist and continue what he is doing... and if proof is needed for any of this it is more than possible to get it.

you're barking up the wrong try my friend. This is not the way you want to go. Teachers and the school isn't going to listen to you. You're a kid, and most of the time, you will be percieved as a kid who has a vendetta against the teacher. It happens all the time. But you really can't accuse this guy of anything unless you have solid evidence that would get him fired. Seriously, i remember being really pissed off at teachers when i was in high school, but there's no use man. You're really just going to be spinning your wheels and more than likely you'll come out looking worse than what youre trying to pull with this teacher.

I'm trying to figure out the racist part. He just sounds inept.

Either way, parents can make a huge difference in this problem. Involve them.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

FK's Official Mac Hater jasonsplace's Avatar
    In high school a I had a biology teacher that was just an old and horny man. He spent all day flirting with the girls in class and never taught us anything. Well I didn't do too well but he decided at the end of one of the terms that he was just going to fail all of the boys in the class. My parents and I met with the principle on this and the principal backed up the teacher 100%. He said that it just showed that the boys in the class weren't as smart or applying themselves. it didn't matter that he ruined 6 peoples 4.0 GPA's that semester. You won't win at the school. If your parents went to the district (or whatever they have in Canada) you would probably accomplish a lot more. Newspaper would get people to know about it but I doubt anything would get done.
    Jason L. Wright
    I'm not that hard to imitate. Just make some random negative claim at Apple or anything else for that matter and then have nothing to back it up.

Quote Originally Posted by gshock
    I have this teacher at school who must be fired:

1) he is the biggest racist in the world
    2) he blackmails students saying that if they dont give money/food to him he will drop your marks (and he did!)
    3) he gets STUDENTS to mark other students papers... he doesnt correct SQUAT!
    4) He made me do an extra assignment saying ill get extra marks... i spent an entire week on that 1 assignment and he didnt give me crap!
    5) The entire classtime is spent talking... there is absolutely no teaching being done... all this guy thinks about is ordering pizza for lunch and playing video games during his break.
    6) If he is not talking about his weekend he is talking about what he is going to do this weekend.

7)HE GAVE SOME STUDENTS HE WAS CLOSE WITH THE EXAM AND NOTES FOR THE YEAR... while giving other students nothing. is it me or is this just wrong??

I want to report this guy to the newspaper (torontostar) but i dont know where to start ( like which sections and stuff) i also think if i reported this to the office they wouldnt care because this guy is close friends to the principal and stuff... that's probably how he got the job anyhow.

So if anyone can tell me how i should email the torontostar I would be grateful... i'll even post the article one day if they decide to do anything about this.... i just dont want this to happen to anyone else...
    Lol, you should visit Romania once... Not only one teacher is like that... All of them ( ok, let us not exagerate, only 90% )... lol, get used to it... Life sucks, has to be admited and understand that, cause otherways you'll fail...

speaking of involving my parents i already spoke with my mom (who had an interview with the teacher).... the teacher promised me a 90% in the course, and i ended up with an 84. my mom immediately said after the interview that i should get him fired and its not right to take a 90. i kept my mouth shut until the finals and he handed me back an 84.... for those of you who said im "just a kid" im almost graduating highschool and i just want to do what's right. he's not fit to be a teacher.

Get the proof. Carry a recorder or a tiny cam, or even a cell phone camera.

Get the proof or you have nothing, then take it to the paper.

Yeah, Greez is right, withouth any proof you'll never win... Record him somehow or find someone who will testify that you are right... Recording him is still you best shot... Do it !

well i have all his exams and stuff on my computer.... that is one proof... getting people to come forward would not be as easy as doing something like signing a petition.... What type of proof do i need? because im pretty sure its illegal to tape someone talking without their consent.

Record it anyway. If he's talking to you, you can record it and use it.

Spartan Mop Warrior Loyal Rogue's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gshock
    well i have all his exams and stuff on my computer.... that is one proof... getting people to come forward would not be as easy as doing something like signing a petition.... What type of proof do i need? because im pretty sure its illegal to tape someone talking without their consent.
    Investigative reporters use hidden cams all the time.
    I assume you're going to a PUBLIC school?
    And everything he says and does in class is a matter of public record?
    Therefor he should expect no privacy or be able to argue a violation of his privacy, right?

Last edited by Loyal Rogue; 03-05-2006 at 07:31 PM.
    ::
    "Just go make web and stfu already." - jAQUAN

"Twitter is a public display of verbal diarrhea that comes out in small squirts." - Gerbick

where are you located? it sounds too crazy to be true.

http://www.flipshark.com flipshark's Avatar
    You'll probably get more of a response by making a phone call VS email. But like ATG said you need proof, otherwise it is a disgruntled students word against a teacher and you don't stand a chance.

In fact, without any proof the newspaper can do NOTHING. Not because they don't like you, not because the don't believe you, not because they think the story isn't news worthy.. Its actually a legal standpoint... called LIBEL.. if they print it it's gotta be proven or backed by proof otherwise they will get sued.

One last thing.. be careful what you say and be specific otherwise NOONE will believe you.. When I read your post it sounded like a student angry at a teacher for a bad mark or something.

If he IS racist give an example, IE "the teacher shows himself to be a racist because in friday's class he said that all *insert race name here* people are **insert racial slur or insult**.

Or for blackmail say something like.. last month he requested than any student who wanted an A+ must give him $50. My friend gave him $50, I did not.. My friend got an A+ and I got an F. Upon showing both papers to another teacher, the other teacher agreed my paper deserved an A+ and my friends only a C.

Quote Originally Posted by Ask The Geezer
    Get the proof. Carry a recorder or a tiny cam, or even a cell phone camera.

Get the proof or you have nothing, then take it to the paper.
    Listen to this man!

Get the proof, a small video camera is perfect... take it to your local tv station... if he's a racist, he shouldn't be teaching.

Teachers, like anyone else, should be held accountable for their actions. I'd love to see a wave of kids and grownups for that matter, getting the goods on bad or crooked public officials. Wouldn't take long ya know, and things would start getting a LOT better.

These turds only work in the shadows. Throw some light on them and they disappear.

best teacher ever.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

Here:
    Quote Originally Posted by TheStar.com
    If you have a news tip, call the 24-hour news desk at 416-869-4300 or send via email to city@thestar.ca. News releases should be sent, if possible, to the editor responsible for that type of coverage (i.e. entertainment, business, food, etc.) Please see Editorial Departments/Sections . News releases for the city desk can be sent by fax to 416-869-4328 or email to city@thestar.ca.
    We have to clean up this crap in T Dot. Not only are there teachers like that, grade hiking is running rampant around the GTA. Reputable schools have to give out inflated grades just so students can compete for University spots.

Stupid system.

Also, teachers like that are always trashy. What area of Toronto do you live in? If you're somewhere like Richmond Hill or Markham or Kingsway or anywhere else that has money, the parents tend to have alot more sway with the school board.

My respect for teachers and the power-distanace between them and students dropped once I had friends that became teachers. Had I known what those people were really like, I wouldn't have done squat in school.
    "What really bugs me is that my mom had the audacity to call Flash Kit a bunch of 'inept jack-asses'." - sk8Krog
    ...and now I have tape all over my face.