A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coffee with Eggs and Spam.... or what's your typical start to the day?

Writer and E-Music Hobbyist Cemrin's Avatar

Coffee with Eggs and Spam.... or what's your typical start to the day?

Ah, the morning sun glares with radiant beams of light from your room window. You yawn, get up, get dressed, "Go through the motions...", and finally you come downstairs...........
    ------------------------------------------------------

Q: What's a typical start to the day for you like?

A: You fill it in !
    "Music is the swirl of invisible light that bonds and seperates the world..."

A bottle of vaseline and a portable TV tuned to whatever channel "The View" is on. I love Barbara Walters.

If I'm not already awake, I wake up cursing the sun... it comes in my window and right into my eyes and then go drink a cup of green tea and then make sure there's no spam and/or mayhem here at FK and ban more people before 9am than the normal supermod.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Razor
    Quote Originally Posted by Cemrin
    Ah, the morning sun glares with radiant beams of light from your room window. You yawn, get up, get dressed, "Go through the motions...", and finally you come downstairs...........
    ------------------------------------------------------

Q: What's a typical start to the day for you like?

A: You fill it in !
    Well my mornings don't usually start off that gay,
    its more like *BBBBEEEEPPPPP MOFO* *WAKE UP* from an alarm clock that for some reason is always to loud. Then I roll out of bed stub my toes a few times in the dark, shower, head downstairs and eat whatever cereal I can find...

Well, the "Coffee with Eggs and Spam" was just an example..... but thats NOT how my day starts....

My day usually starts with me getting up, going through the motions, eating whatever cereal that I can find, as you said , and then of course on with the day.... not much detail.... heh...

Oh, and Gerbick... I am aghast at your remark at cursing the sun! *GASP* , I never knew of someone who cursed our very important element of survival!

Oh, I am ashamed of you... Oh Gerbick.... my my my my.....

I'm just kiddin' ya !!

I know what you mean.... I hate when the sun bounces in on my eyes too... but hey... there's your wakeup call..... a rude one too...

I stumble to the wine cellar, get a bottle of whisky, have a drunken swig, crawl over to the computer, my eyes squint as i type slowly into my browser, www.flashkit.com/board, i heave myself up onto the chair, take another swig and then start abusing markP. I then fall off my chair and pass out. I wake up the next day in my bed covered in women’s panties, i look up at my door, markP is standing there silhouetted behind the sun beams, i take another swig of my almost empty whisky bottle, slap my hands against my face and scream. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
    lather yourself up with soap - soap arcade

Mr. Malee, get with the times, sheesh! http://www.flashkit.com/board/forumd...php?forumid=11 is saved to my address bar.

Wow... what a drama skit! Very nice in "creativity".

Quote Originally Posted by mr_malee
    I stumble to the my damp cellar, get a bottle of Zima, have a giggly taste test, crawl over to the computer, my eyes squint as i type slowly into my browser, www.flashkit.com/board, i heave last night's dinner all over my chair, take another sip and then start serenading markP. I then fall off my chair and pass out. I wake up the next day in my bed covered in markp's chest hairs, i look up at my door, markP is standing there silhouetted behind the decorative beads, i take another sip of my almost empty Zima bottle, slap my hands against my face and whisper: "YESSSS"

Wake -> snooze -> roll over -> snooze -> shower -> traffic -> boot PC -> coffee
    "What really bugs me is that my mom had the audacity to call Flash Kit a bunch of 'inept jack-asses'." - sk8Krog
    ...and now I have tape all over my face.

I know what markP does every morning. Wakes up, turns on his CD player puts flash dance in, chucks on some 80's knee high sweat socks, and begins with some star jumps, then slowly moving into a steady jog whilst looking at the ceiling with his arms dangling beside him as he mouths the words "She's a maniac, maniac, on the floor... and she's dancing like she's never danced before..."

I know what markP does every morning. Wakes up, turns on his CD player puts flash dance in, chucks on some 80's knee high sweat socks, and begins with some star jumps, then slowly moving into a steady jog whilst looking at the ceiling with his arms dangling beside him as he mouths the words "She's a maniac, maniac, on the floor... and she's dancing like she's never danced before..."
    I should ban you due to that mental image.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

i should ban myself

my fingers do things that i'm not aware of

Almost correct! But I wear a watch and headband, along with the ankle warmers... Nothing else... *bouncy bouncy bouncy*

Bahahahaha

I usually slap the crap out of my alarm clock, sleep, slap my alarm clock, sleep, cuss because my alarm is set on my cell phone and once again I left it in the kitchen, sleep, punch alarm clock whilst dragging my scary looking arse out the bed, shower, drive, coffee coffee coffee.

Now if you throw in one more slap of the alarm clock there is also alot of cussing involved due to pushing being late. LOL on those mornings my dog won't come near me. Poor thing.

I have woken up on many occassions with my alarm clock accross the room against a wall. Bad thing I dont remember doing it. D*mn good alarm though. cd player one and it still works with all the abuse i shell out to it.
    ------------------

Sometimes we are the windshield. . . But, most of the time, we are just the bug. (c;
    My cycling themed designs Pats Design Portfolio

get up at seven, shower, play with kids, kiss wife, drive to work while eating a granola bar.

Ah, these boys is all swelled up. So this was earlier...getting set to trade. Then, woooaaah differences.
    Blog ¤ Photos ¤ Book

alarm at 6, I hit snooze, wife gets shower, wife wakes me up with alarm still going off, shower, shave, eat with wife and son, wife goes to work, play with son, grandma gets there, I leave

Quote Originally Posted by nordberg
    get up at seven, shower, play with kids, kiss wife, drive to work while eating a granola bar.
    You eat a granola bar every single day on the way to work? Man get some variety in there...throw in a few egg mcmuffins, a few McGriddles, maybe even a couple handfulls of headcheese.

Alarm at 7:30 - snooze until 8, shower, kiss wife and baby goodbye, traffic, work, flashkit

Alarm goes off between 8 and 8:40, depending on how many hours sleep I've had the previous night... I stumble into the shower, ready for 8:45-8:59, get to work about 9-9:15... start the day...

Drink lots of water... if theres no one in on the afternoon and I'm wrecked, I lock my office door and have a little snooze in my reclining chair, picks me up for the rest of the day and I'm good to go