A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Need "Professional" Flash Header (paying job)

Arrow Need "Professional" Flash Header (paying job)

Looking for "high tech" header done in Flash.
    the header with menus size 750w x 250h
    9 SWF files-links, with music on/off
    Time Frame: ASAP - 2 weeks
    Price range: $750.00+ contact me for details
    Please send email including list of your previous work/portfolio.
    Contact Info: red7media(a t)gmail.com

Here is a sample of what it has to look like, it has to look as good or better!
    http://www.gatelesis.com/about.htm
    Last edited by Red7media; 03-10-2006 at 08:07 AM.

Hello,
    Email Sent
    Thanks,

Pm Sent.

Thanks for the replies, looking at portfolios now, some of you asked if the site is flash, it is going to be just a "flash header" only, with 9 links and different graphics when clicked on each link, simular to http://www.gatelesis.com/about.htm The rest of the site will be html format.

As of today 3/11/06 the spot is still open, as our logo is still getting designed.

Let's see if I've got this right. You want a header with 9 different animated
    scenes (like your sample has) with a background music control. And, you
    want it to look better than the sample within 2 weeks. For this, you're willing to pay $750 (or maybe a little more).

If you're providing all the animated graphic images and only need the
    navigation menu, $1500-$2000 would be appropriate. If the nine
    separate embedded scenes need to be animated, per your sample, add
    $1500 per scene.

Bearded (M|G)od MyFriendIsATaco's Avatar
    wow...you want $2000 just to add navigation?!?! That's insane. I thought $750 was alot for the entire thing! Do you have a portfolio to back up prices like that?

up to my .as in code Chris_Seahorn's Avatar
    That last post was inappropriate. Whether a bid is made publicly in the thread the request was made in....or if the bid is made privately through PM or email....we cannot let these threads devolve into mini price checks and should leave the choice to accept any bid made up to the thread originator.

We waited a long time for this forum (and no, I am not a freelancer) and have to keep it mature or it's going to be a moderators nightmare.

Am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Red7media
    Thanks for the replies, looking at portfolios now, some of you asked if the site is flash, it is going to be just a "flash header" only, with 9 links and different graphics when clicked on each link, simular to http://www.gatelesis.com/about.htm The rest of the site will be html format.

As of today 3/11/06 the spot is still open, as our logo is still getting designed.
    Hey....Thanks for replying to people and letting them konw they didn't get it . Good luck...Hope you pay the 1500 per scene.

a very simple animation, using the sample site's jet engine graphic...

jet engine animation

Quote Originally Posted by flash jordon
    Hey....Thanks for replying to people and letting them konw they didn't get it . Good luck...Hope you pay the 1500 per scene.

So far we have not picked anyone for the project, I am just the webmaster that is in charge of this project, the client is still working on the website layout ideas, I have no control over that.

I will contact one of the flash designers that sent us emails
    sometime next week, as we have to move forward soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Red7media
    So far we have not picked anyone for the project, I am just the webmaster that is in charge of this project, the client is still working on the website layout ideas, I have no control over that.
    I understand you haven't choosen anyone yet. But I was expecting enought professional courtsy to get an email back or reply saying "Thank you for reply. However at this time we think you work sucks. Take care".

Perhaps I misunderstood as it is difficult to interpret written words on a forums

I understand you haven't choosen anyone yet. But I was expecting enought professional courtsy to get an email back or reply saying "Thank you for reply. However at this time we think you work sucks. Take care".

Perhaps I misunderstood as it is difficult to interpret written words on a forums
    That's telling him! He will surely miss your great talent, along with your
    ability to express yourself like a professional.

Quote Originally Posted by bpaulsen2000
    That's telling him! He will surely miss your great talent, along with your ability to express yourself like a professional.
    Hey thanks for your 2 Candians cents worth. That post really helped out. I'm gonna book mark it!