A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [RESOLVED] Looking for Flash/Swish donation Thermometer & Sponsor Horizontal Ad Scroller -Paid

[RESOLVED] Looking for Flash/Swish donation Thermometer & Sponsor Horizontal Ad Scroller -Paid

Request:

Request 1)

I need a flash thermometer (actually 2) for showing the progress of a non-profit fundraising drive.

One that shows their volunteer goal (ie. They need 400 volunteers and they currently have 140), so the thermometer would show the red "liquid" representing how close they are to 400 volunteers.

Another that shows the monetary goal. They are trying to raise $350,000 and they've raised $160,000 so far, so the red "liquid" would show how close they are to that monetary goal.

What I had envisioned was to give the charity administrator a "secret" URL where they could just type in the current amount raised/current number of volunteers and click "submit" and it would update the thermometer on the main page of the site. No heavy database stuff needed.

Request 2)

This probably already exists, but I haven't been able to find one. I need a simple horizontal sponsor ad scroller. Sort of like the one at the bottom of:
    http://www.ushra.com/

I will actually need the swish file for this one, as I will be adding in sponsor banners as the charity gets more major donations. The banner should auto scroll horizontally and slow down when a person mouses over an image. They should be able to click the banner and load the sponsor's URL (if they have one).

Time Frame: ASAP

Price range: Open. Payment via PayPal. Even though it is for a non-profit, please understand that this is a paying job. Just be reasonable

Contact Info: PM Me with your project bid or email me at my forum username (without the space) @gmail.

Additional Notes: Please include list of your previous similar work if you have any.

I am sending you a bid on both projects.

Kirk Ballou
    Flash-widgets.com

Thanks Kirk, I'll keep lookout for your bid.

Bearded (M|G)od MyFriendIsATaco's Avatar
    i sent you an email.

Thanks, I got your email and replied.

Exclamation I can do it!

Hello Rodney,

I sent you a PM With some info.

Thanks for posting the job.