A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Two Records from XML in Flash at the same time? Help PLEASE

Animator

Two Records from XML in Flash at the same time? Help PLEASE

Hi

I have to show the records coming from XML like i have shown in the attachment image named output.jpg.

I have also attached the full_project.zip if it will be attached easily, otherwise youc an get it from here, they are veruy light files, please have a look at it and guide me how to show another image under the first one via XML, infact i am using some oneelse code as i am not into action scripting and still in learning phase, PLEASE have a look at it and help me out how to achieve exactly as output.jpg.

I have uploaded the zipped file at http://www.pepsuae.com/fahad/project_full.zip

Any help would be appreciated, Waiting for help

Thanks
    F.
    fahad.bhatti@gmail.com
    I won't change directions and i won't change my mind, How much difference does it made?

OOP is one letter from OOPS kortex's Avatar
    Will the layout and size of the images be consistent?
    Jeremy Wischusen
    Flash - Flex - LAMP - Web Developer Purple Inc
    AS OOP FAQ-Best Practices Thread | Flashkit OOP Tutorials | Purple Inc (day job) | Blog

Animator
    Yes we will input text in XML with limited characters and the rest of the text would be available in the complete pages relevant to teh products. For that i need to get the Dynamic URL in the 'Product details' button, so that the user can click on it and proceed, regarding the image size it will be of same size as well.

Is it possible for displaying Two records from XMl at the same time?

Dynamic URL in button, Two records from XML, These are the main issues that needs to be resolved.

Thanks
    F.
    fahad.bhatti@gmail.com
    I won't change directions and i won't change my mind, How much difference does it made?

Animator
    Well I have resolved the two records on one slide till now, the only thing which is stuck is the Dynamic URL for each record.
    F.
    fahad.bhatti@gmail.com