dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: www.fripasa.com

www.fripasa.com

I will appreciate any commentary about this site:

http://www.fripasa.com/

Thanks

FK's official coffee addict gasbag15's Avatar
    All the flashing is very annoying, also the text down the bottom of the homepage looks like one of those ads by google.
    I feel the content of the site should be presented abit better and the logo on the corner shouldn't be looping.
    The rest of the site seems pretty good though and most of the colors give the cold feel you were after.

-_-
    All the flashing is very annoying, also the text down the bottom of the homepage looks like one of those ads by google.
    I feel the content of the site should be presented abit better and the logo on the corner shouldn't be looping.
    The rest of the site seems pretty good though and most of the colors give the cold feel you were after.
    I agree with gasbag. To much flash. It distracts from the real content. Also like gasbag said, the text at the bottom looks like it was a google ad. I thought it was a google ad to until I read carefully. The content should be a the middle of the page. always. Look at 2advanced. Yes, I know some little text is down on the bottom, but the main content that you want is in the middle. Plus, I think the home page should say something like:
    Hello, Welcome to the (Your Company Name Here) website! Put info about your company here.............................................. .........................................

All in All its got a 7/10 with me.