A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Self Introduction...

Self Introduction...

Hello Flashkit community,
    I am a new Jupitermedia staff moderator for the FlashFoundry.com forum. You'll notice I have only a few posts to date, as I am as new to Flashkit as the FlashFoundry product. I was heavily involved in the design and development of that site and therefore granted Moderator status so as to help pass on any info as requested.

I am a graphic designer of 15 years, with a background in print as well as Web graphics, and while I'm sure I will learn as much from many of you about Flash design/dev, I may be able to help from time to time with graphics questions, especially AI and PS related issues, and of course any questions about FlashFoundry content submissions, contests (coming soon), etc.

I can tell this is a very cool community with lots smart and talented members. I'm glad to be aboard. - Q
    Last edited by Commander Q; 03-29-2006 at 02:03 PM.

Hey Jase, it's me, Joe. Welcome.

Hey mister Q...i wondered where you came from as a mod with no posts...but so far you've been helping out pretty good in the design/graphics areas.

Glad you're here mang!

You're familiar with AI (illustrator)??? I may have some Q's for you coming up soon.

Hey there LEW. Yeah I know it looked like I snuck in under the radar - guess I ruffled some feathers briefly, but I think most of the real mods know where (and why) I came from now, and realize that I wasn't trying to front. Got the title thing worked out. All good. Glad to be here. Hope I can help with the AI Q's. Let me know - Q

welcome
    The Nikon Alliance Show those 'Canon' nerds who's boss, join today!