A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: n00b question html into a mc on my page...

n00b question html into a mc on my page...

Hey, guys - I am the new guy...fresh into the coding scene with the knowledge to prove it...

I got alot of the hard part down, and made a nifty little website...except ONE thing...my website has a few links to outside webpages (it is a research company for my clinic) and a few mailto: links...how can I add the html code INTO the mc symbol?

use the following script on a button that launches a link:

on (release) {
    getURL("http://www.website.comm", "_blank");
    }
    azaral aviv
    "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." - II Timothy 2:15

I understand that - but it isn't a button...it is text...and their are multiple links in this field...though I can turn each of them into a mc of Dynamic Text...and do it that way, now that you reminded me of that...

Oh wow...that is going to take alot of coding to have the buttons change WITH the rest of the mc while being a seperate entity...yummy

Ok, how can I delay a swapDepths tween? I have a alphaTo tween that takes 1.2 seconds, and I want it to switch depts once it reaches 0 alpha...1.2 seconds after onPress...
    Last edited by TiJay; 04-06-2006 at 04:41 PM.