dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: What the?-

What the?-

I have a client request for a keyable png logo. They want this logo black and they want a black background. I am assuming this is for video due to some googling that I did, but i havent been able to find anything that tells me what the heck a keyable png is or how to save as one?

Can someone please help?
    ------------------

Sometimes we are the windshield. . . But, most of the time, we are just the bug. (c;
    My cycling themed designs Pats Design Portfolio

I think that it means that they want the text in black and converted to outlines so that the font doesn't change with a black background.. Though if they do a screen over the black (to make it dissapear) I don't know if that will make the text dissapear to.

I hope this helps

Christopher Mitchell
    "All men are equal. All men, that is, who possess umbrellas."
    E.M. Forster

ok He is saying ive done it before and the last time i did it i just sent a transparent png no background to him. And that's what i'm going to do again... lol

thanks for the help
    ------------------

Sometimes we are the windshield. . . But, most of the time, we are just the bug. (c;
    My cycling themed designs Pats Design Portfolio

If you hide text against the same colour, you will be caught out, its the oldest trick in the book, if you do it lots Google will ban your site. And you are looking at 60 days to get the spider back on there.

there are better ways to get up there, look at some SEO sites for tips, but sneeking text in there hidden is not the way forward.

bp