A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: IE7 Beta 2 Freezes when browsing Flashkit

IE7 Beta 2 Freezes when browsing Flashkit

Hi!
    I have this problem when I go on Flashkit.com... the first page works fine, but then I click on a link on the website, it loads a google ad and then my IE7 Beta 2 Totally freezes up! This is the case on my PC and my laptop... I got on these forums by looking on google for "flashkit forums" which seems to work I'd really like to use the Flashkit website since a lot of good flash creators have learned a lot here. (so I've seen in a lot of credits of flash animations for example)

If anybody could help me or something I would greatly appreciate it!

Thnx!

My apoligies if this is in the wrong section of the forums, I'm new etc. etc. you heard it all before

up to my .as in code Chris_Seahorn's Avatar
    Seems using a non beta IE version or switching browsers would make sense. Experiencing trouble using a beta would be expected.....no?

Yes, but it really only happens when I visit Flashkit, never experienced any other problems at all...
    It seems to work on firefox so i'll just need to use that when i wanna use Flashkit
    Last edited by Wouttonio; 04-13-2006 at 10:54 AM.

As Chris implied, there's not a lot we can do where beta software is concerned. You could try disabling Flash player, or perhaps going back a version prior to 8. That seemed to cause some issues for some firefox users in the recent past

FK's Official Mac Hater jasonsplace's Avatar
    I use IE 7 on rare occasions but it hasn't ever caused any crashing when visiting FlashKit.
    Jason L. Wright
    I'm not that hard to imitate. Just make some random negative claim at Apple or anything else for that matter and then have nothing to back it up.