A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: How do I get better video quality with imported Avi

How do I get better video quality with imported Avi

I have a uncompressed avi video in very good quality. Its 333 Mb. I import it to Flash 8 (embedded) using On2 VP6 in highest quality. When I make a swf its not good enoughf quality. After Importing the video it is going down from 133 Mb to 850 Kb.

I am going to make a Projector and its not going on the internet so I want a much higher quality - so that the video will look beatyful. I dont need that hard a compression. How can I get a video that is bigger in size and quality?

The video have a lot of action in it - not many frames are alike. I am using 15 frames prs. What data rate should I be using - and how much between Keyframes?

Flash Video MX is a very easy-to-use yet professional software tool to convert your video to flash (movie to flash, mpeg to flash, avi to flash, wmv to flash) that can be played on Internet Explorer with high quality. It supports almost all types of source video files such as mpeg, avi, mpg, wmv, rm, rmvb, mov and so on, and can generate flash 7,8 video output, then get the flash on your web. Flash Video MX is also a good flv encoder, flash video encoder.
    http://www.download.com/Flash-Video-...ml?tag=lst-0-1