A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Who had an awesome weekend

I dont know if any of you know about Jung's theory on Synchronicity and the common conciousness prevalent in human experience, but it seems that everyone around the office had an incredible weekend! I know I did. I actually got tons of work done and had an incredible time on this date-which to be honest, if I were to talk about it, would put Penthouse forum to shame. How about all of you, what kind of weekend did you have? Let's see if there really is a common conciousness out there....

Senior Moderator
    My weekend rocked, i went to see my brother in the navy, havent seen him for ages, it was an open day at the navy college, didnt get much work done obviously but had alot of beer and caught up on some of the stuff him and his pals have been up to!

I want to go into the army now

Had a great weekend myself as well . Had our company christmas party this weekend and had a great time. Got to see that my co workers are a bunch of goofy drunks. Didn't get a whole lot of work done either though, but still had a good weekend. To top off the great weekend, I'm snowed in and can't go to work this morning. Good or bad? Stupid snow!

Originally posted by FlashGuru

I want to go into the army now
    NO NO NO NO!!! Whats the point of being shouted @ by a big fat bafoon called a sgt when u can sit at home where its warm and Flash to ure hearts content!

And I had a great weekend - again invloving large amounts of beer - i am beginning to detedt a pattern here!

The Matrix has you
    2112 F/X

Worked all weekend on techniques to use Flash for visual effects in film and broadcast - 2D and 3D Flash integrated into video composites with 3D Studio MAX. I was finally able to get it to work late Sun. - and the Cowboys won this weekend (I live in the Dallas area). Should have a sample video clip later this week.

In accordance with your theory, I hope you have a great week.

thanks!

I spent some time with my girlfriend and then went and bought her christmas gift (without her with me of course).

Diamond gold ring...hope she likes it.

Retired *********
    we got a new car...

Flash Kit Tooth Faery

Where's Wally?

Well, I had a crap weekend (mostly). I was studying for an exam, and rarely had fun for the whole damn weekend!
    However, my exam was yesterday, and I think I did ok.
    Weekend = crap,
    last night = whole different kettle of fish!! (my head hurts)

Flash Kit Faery
    I had a awesome weekend.

I went skydiving for the first time it was awesomee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had great weekend as well. Ended a horrific day at work with 3 hours at one of the best strip clubs around. Spent all day Staurday flashing (that's both here AND there), and ended Sunday with lots of cooking.

Dammit I have a final on Friday.

You want to know about my HORRID week-end? Tough, I'll tell you anyways!

Friday: Car broke down in a snow storm, had it towed, then had to pay to get it out of the impound.

Saturday: Was SUPPOSED to go to a pro hockey game, instead fell ill, threw up 15 times, slept all day.

Sunday: Still felt horrible, went to the Hospital. Wait in the waiting room for 5 hours, when i'm finally admitted, I get put into a gown and get my blood taken, my pulse tested, blood pressure, etc. Then the Doc has to take a look- see at my "area", and, of course, im a ticklish dude, so im there squirmin' all around, anyhoo, it turns out I have the beginning of Appendicitis, grr! I have to stay overnight on meds, only getting to see FK and the other boards on my laptop while eating hospital food!

Well, there was MY wonderful weekend, lol! GR!

Flash Kit Faery

Had a reasonable weekend myself. Went surfing on saturday, on Sunday enjoyed watching Tasmania kick Victoria's ***** in the cricket. Go Punter!