dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: I have noticed that some of you... (this is a site solicitation... please ignore)

I have noticed that some of you... (this is a site solicitation... please ignore)

Hello all who may read this.

I am an adventurer. I travel the net, offering help to all who need it. In this case, I have noticed that some of you have some pretty sorry avatars/signatures (No offense to anybody, but its true), and I would like to offer a solution to your problems! I know of this site, of which I recently found on my non-stop trek of the net to gather information on the newest and hottest sites on the web! And the site that I would be talking about is [url removed]

Here is an example thread on <site removed> that will enhance your Design and Graphics skills: [url removed]

If you would like to meet a community as diverse as your own Flash Kit community, then you ought to join this site. I'd recommend it to the highest extent.

Thank you for taking your time to read this,
    Bullislander05

***Note, this is not an advertisement, but rather an educational opportunity for all members on the Flash Kit forums!***
    Last edited by gerbick; 05-18-2006 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Removed URL due to member/site solicitation; which is not allowed here at Flashkit. Warning in my post below.

hmmm seems like *spam* to me....
    "All men are equal. All men, that is, who possess umbrellas."
    E.M. Forster

yeah, i'm going to join a site that bashes our members here and their graphic abilities when the site that this scum is promoting has one of the crappiest headers i've ever seen on a site.

Way to go skippy, i hope you get banned

Regardless of the sad state of affairs when it comes down to the avatars and signatures, everybody's avatar/signature has to follow rules.

As do the people that post here. Unfortunately, site/member solicitation(s) are not allowed here at Flashkit. In fact, this honestly looks like kindly worded spam to get members to sign up at your site instead of adding to the community that's already established here.

I'll state this once, and just as kind.

Post another message as such, soliciting your site - and with a footer/avatar that's inappropriate for this site, read the Flashkit FAQ, it's easily found on this site - and you'll find that your ability to post will be removed rather quickly. I mean... you own a site. And as a person with a site, wouldn't you find it quite disrespectful if I were to come over to your site, dissect your over-usage of diagonals and non-centered geometric shapes that overlap in a quite messy manner sans good layer masks and the filter-inspired lightning/marble look all remind me of perhaps 2-3 years ago trends?

And then finish with "come sign up at Flashkit"...

Doesn't sound too nice, does it?

Don't do it again. Thanks in advance.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]