dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: launching a new redesign - please review

launching a new redesign - please review

-_-
    THAT IS SWEET!! Very good design. Quite dark though.

FK's Offical Avatar Hijaker Dr.Funk's Avatar
    I really liked it.. Very impressed with the portfolio... are you designing this for a firm or is this your company and your doing an in house website? If it is your own i would concider adding something for each client if nothing else some text describing your objectives and results. (unless there are legal ramifications then of course...) Otherwise it is 'attention to detail' and is in good working order from my perspective.

Good Luck with it!
    'of course this land is dangerous; all of the animals are capably murderous.... na na NA NA na na NA NA na na' - Janes Addiction
    'if you want a friend feed any animal' - Janes Addiction

Even if there is only one, unique set of possible laws, it is only a set of equations. What is it that breathes fire into the equations, and makes a universe for them to govern. why does the universe bother to exist? Is the ultimate unified theory so compelling, that it brings about its own existence, or does it need a creator, and if so who created it? - credits SH

Quite nice, but it's too dark.. I think it could use a bit of "life" it seems too static and it gets boring after ta while... With a bit of warm colors it would be better ( and maybe some transmission animation )...