A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: new site

Hybrid View

new site

i am looking for feed back on my new website...

http://www.jbsdesign.com

thanks

free-webmaster-resource.com deamothul's Avatar
    Nice job mate, i did like it. Simple but effective.

Nice, simple, clear, consistant theme.

cons:
    didn't care for the loader animation. perhaps interesting at first but got old quick
    didn't like to wait for all the pics in a catagory to load at once, prefer to wait only for the ones I want to see.

good job

FK's Offical Avatar Hijaker Dr.Funk's Avatar
    I think this site really displays your work with elegance. YOur photography is very cool and if that is your abstract work it is very intense... very cool i did like some of your drawings alot as well but as for the website i can only say i dislike the arrows .. up/down and dislike the 45 deg angles... might play around with that part of it... i dont know if its the arrows looking uncentered or what but it does for some reason stick out... anyways very cool website and you are obviously a talented primate.

keep it up
    'of course this land is dangerous; all of the animals are capably murderous.... na na NA NA na na NA NA na na' - Janes Addiction
    'if you want a friend feed any animal' - Janes Addiction

Even if there is only one, unique set of possible laws, it is only a set of equations. What is it that breathes fire into the equations, and makes a universe for them to govern. why does the universe bother to exist? Is the ultimate unified theory so compelling, that it brings about its own existence, or does it need a creator, and if so who created it? - credits SH

Nice thingie, but i think i would prefer a HTML version... Wouldn't bather with Flash... But it's nice, simple... Work more and you'll do just fine :P