A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Needed - Flash Artist / Flash Designer

Arrow Needed - Flash Artist / Flash Designer

I am currently working on a few flash projects and I am in need of an excellent flash artist / designer for the visual ends of things.

I am looking for the well rounded flash person that can create visual appealing characters as well objects.

I would also require in some situations small animations such as a character walking or swinging a weapon. These types of animations would be used for banners as well as splash pages on the front page.

I would like to go on a project to project basis and this could potentially turn into hundreds of projects down the road if things go well.

Please PM details if you are interested and include any instant messengers you may have as well as samples of your graphical side in flash.

I am looking for a well rounded, amazing and talented artist. I know I have come to the right place . Thank you!

perplexed by actionscript alien_landscape's Avatar
    PM sent

Banned

I can do that!

hello there

I´m sure I have all the talens you need, in a reliable and consistant scheme. Do you mind to hit me up for samples?

AIM:jackthenast
    hotmail:jack.nasty@gmail.com

cheers

Hi,

I am interested in your project. My portfolio is available at http://www.zachrattner.com. Send me details via the form on the order page of my site if the position is still open.

Thanks,
    _zach

You can check out my portfolio at Scooter's World, and contact me through that page also.
    Click here to visit Scooter's World, the Chihuahua/Pekinese who thinks she is a Doberman, and has the soul of a true "artiste". Computer graphics, animation, logos, mascots (Vector work a specialty.).

Hi,

I would like to know more about your project. Please check out my portfolio at www.deeboyd.com . Please also check out more of my work at www.tedionline.com .

Thanks!
    Dee

Thank you phacker and ladydeeone.

Your portfolios are really cool. Can you send me a PM with your Instant Messengers so I can chat to you about what I am looking for and what you can offer me?

Sent u a PM

I am Interested in your Offer

Hi!

Iam Hari Pratap From INDIA ,

I work for an Graphic Design Company

and to see my works look on to www.kenstudios.com

i have 3+ years of exp in Multimedia Technologies, ie.,

Flash, Dream Weaver , HTML, ASP, All the Scripting Languages along with lingo and Action Scripting

Workred on Several Flash based Web Sites and Software Developments

Hope you would be satisfied With ny profile and positively i hope that we could work to geather

for Contacting me

Messenger : skd_hari@yahoo.co.in
    e.haripratap@gmail.com
    e.haripratap@hotmail.com