A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [test] New Game

[test] New Game

Jim's Gems

It isn't really anything special, mostly a remake of Chip's Challenge.

Comments are welcome. Oh, and if you push a block, and it says you got hit by a bomb, or you stepped in fire, that is because there was fire or a bomb hiding under the block.

Heh, I loved Chip's Challenge, and I don't think I ever beat it. The game's good, but you should work on the graphics a bit.

good idea but i dont like having to keep tapping the keys. On hold should make him jump a tile continuously. Also like muta said the graphics need major improvement
    "I'd only told them the truth. Was that so selfish? Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us, but within that inch, we are free."

I don't care about graphics, just gameplay. Plus, what's wrong with the graphics. They seem OK to me.
    Last edited by Mattachoo; 06-12-2006 at 11:13 PM.

oh nice game, I allways used to play this game on my old computer. It is nice to see some retro games, I think the graphic is fine.

That was pretty cool, the graphics aren't too great, but it still kept me entertained for a while.

i really like the game. Thank you.

But i donno where is "end" key. if you put a simple button instead of a key "to play again" it will be better especially for kids.

That was quite good, as the others peepz said, better gfx would be good but the actualy objectives where quite entertaining. Good Job
    92.7 Fresh FM for all your South Aussies - Doof Doof music FTW people!