A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [Game] Fairy Bubbles

crossconscious

[Game] Fairy Bubbles

This is a game I made for someone : http://www.cartoondollemporium.com/g...rybubbles.html

Not my concept or graphics, so I can't take credit for that. I did program it, and made the music.

(Well, I did make the bubble graphic and some other small graphics, and my girlfriend took some of the background photo's - ie the sharp and cool ones, like the one in the second level.)

Might be a bit too kiddy/girly for most people here, but hey.

good game. I really liked the title page, looked great. One thing I saw though, shouldn't the fairies fit inside of the bubbles? I only played to the 4th level, and it was still pretty easy. I'm sure you didn't design this game for guys like me though
    "If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Isaac Newton
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

crossconscious
    It's supposed to get pretty hard from level 7 onward or so. There's 15 levels total.
    And if I made the fairies fit the bubbles better, I had to resize them even more which didn't look good (or remake the bubble, but then it got too big). The client was okay with it, so that's what matters.