A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Football Game where you can upload your mate's head!

Football Game where you can upload your mate's head!

Take a look at this cool new penalty game which allows you to upload a photo, dress it up in wigs, facial hair, and hats, and then play against them in goal. You can also challenge your mates with this face!

http://www.kickintheballs.co.uk

For an example of what's possible with this game, try this one of Paris Hilton!

http://www.kickintheballs.co.uk/inde...6.5,188.25,240

Would be greatful of some feedback

Good stuff very well done but is Soccer not Football

Football is the Bears vs Packers ...
    Jay

The man with the plan !!!

Re

The is a British Game, so actually its Football.

Its Football.

American Football is American Football.

I havent posted on here for ages. Shows how much the term Soccer pees me off.
    If our body is a clock ticking away and if while we experience all that this world has to offer time has still continued to pass, are we living or just experiencing a slow death?

What about if we are Football and you are you know Soccer Football....

I just think Soccer stinks so I got trick when i saw football

Smile life is fun ...!!!

is cool group hug

Bears vs Packers that is real football
    Jay

I dont see the logic behind calling a game where you mainly use your hands and play with a egg shaped object, football.

A foot is used about 10 times in a match and the object used isnt a ball.

Its like us calling our Football, Throw-in.

Oh and Packers vs Bears isnt Football, its rugby with padding.
    If our body is a clock ticking away and if while we experience all that this world has to offer time has still continued to pass, are we living or just experiencing a slow death?

crossconscious
    Yeah, what the hell, I don't even like sports, but this is football allright. Don't get why the Americans had to invent a new type of sports, ripped off from rugby, and call it football as well. Makes no sense. Just, you know, change it or something.

Fun game.

Lol. Forgot about your game.

Its very well made. Like the spin on the ball and the replays are very nicely done as well.

One thing though, it would be nicer to see replays of all shots and not just ones that are scored.

Its still a good variation on the penalty shoot out style game though.

I really like the game. It got to be addicting, because of the high score board. The only thing i would suggest is some instructions. For example explaining that the moving dot represents spin.
    Free Online Games @ GameGecko.com

Games For Websites @ GamesForWebsites.com

Contact me if you would like GameGecko to sponsor or license your games.

Hey At least my football dosen't get decided by flopping on the ground or pretending that I am dying, and then when i see the card, getting back up and keep on flopping..

We play the football for real men here we use replay to avoid mistakes... is that so wrong.

and by the way I can watch a soccer game in 20 seconds sence one highligh is all you get per game, the one stinkly goal you get per game.... ohhh but i forgot i bet you get a hole hour of flopping highlights on TV.

so yes it is soccer "Super Ovious crazy crakers entertaining retards" Soccer

I was trying to be nice before but yes Football is Bears vs Packers that is real football
    Last edited by Jay2391; 07-11-2006 at 04:43 PM.
    Jay

While I respect American Football for the tactics involved I also find it completely over the top and insanely dull.

One match takes 4 hours to complete because you have a stoppage every 5 seconds. You have what, 60 people per team used in a match? You wear a ton of padding and a heavy duty helmet to essentially play a game less physical than Rugby and yet players reguarly mouth off during a game about how tough they are. Players go mad when they run 5 yards for a touchdown. A guy comes on 6 times a match to either hoof a ball up field or kick an egg over a bar from about 20 ft away. You have about 5 coaches on each team.

Do you ever wonder why noone else bothers to play your Football and everyone plays our Football?

Yes we have people who dive and cheat on occasion but at least we dont have teams so obviously full of steriod pumped morons who think its an achievement to run a ball 5 yards past ridiculously overweight defenders and think that merits a victory dance.

Oh and I was being nice in my previous posts, slightly sarcastic but nice none the less.

No more "my football is better then your football" talk here please. Post in Coffee Lounge if you must discuss it. Only post here if you have something to say about the Flash game.