A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

Thread: KoolExchange

Fortune Cookie Toy

Here's another posting to the exchange!

This is a little flash toy that was supposed to be for one of those Myspace customizing sites but they never paid for it so I'm releasing the source to you my koolmoves friends.

The only thing missing is the little guy face, it's a font on my computer, it'll probably look like a lowercase n for you.

Online at
    http://bretlanius.com/flash/fortune.html

Scratch and Win Game

Here's another one for that site that didn't happen that I've packaged up and upload to the Koolexchange

http://bretlanius.com/flash/scratchandwin.html

I wanna add a file to the exchange.I have one question! May i call it onRollOver drop-down menu?Is that the popper gramma in English, because that's what the file is all about?

Quote Originally Posted by joca_hdj
    I wanna add a file to the exchange.I have one question! May i call it onRollOver drop-down menu?Is that the popper gramma in English, because that's what the file is all about?
    File added.That was one stupid question in the first place!
    Hope you will like it!

Just had code to put a KoolMoves media player on MySpace put on KoolExchange. My first submission! You can see my player here:

myspace.com/bobgodwin
    Bob Godwin

Had another accepted. A TV style media player skin. You can see it here:

TVPlayer
    Bob Godwin

Cool Bob, I'm working with a cctv guy at the moment, producing a site for him that will include some genuine security footage, Im using the media component to emulate the guard monitor, will post the url when done.

I'm using the media component to emulate the guard monitor ...
    Small TV would look good for that I'll bet. I think you can customize it somewhat too.
    Bob Godwin

Submitted a couple more media skins. These one's are scalable. Got 'um online if you want to check them out.

FullDisplay
    SilverScreen2
    Bob Godwin

Submitted a couple more skins to the Exchange. Two called Simple Media, a music capsule & one based on an old art deco radio. I got them online altogether here:

Players

Any with user colors use the KoolMoves default. There's a few not submitted yet there too.
    Bob Godwin

Submitted a few more skins to the Exchange. Media Frame, Media Frame Gold, and Hi Vis Music. I got them online here:

Players
    Bob Godwin

Looks great Bob
    My favourite is the "Hi Vis Media Left" you didn't upload to KoolExchange.
    It's nice to see you figured out how to adapt the media files list items. With these last creations they are much more in tune with the rest of the design.

Wilbert

Thanks. I made the hidden playlists non-scalable 'cause they just seemed to big at the time (I did update "BrownTV". Not sure how/what to submit it as). I wanted the visible playlists to move with the design. Just submitted The HiVisMedias to the exchange.I think there are three more that I'll submit when I tweak them in a bit. Next up are some players for my niece & nephew (Can you say "Super Mario" & " Groovy Girls").

Players
    Last edited by bobgodwin; 06-29-2007 at 07:16 PM.
    Bob Godwin

Actionscript Photo gallery

I've just uploaded a all actionscript gallery. The original code is not mine but I ported it from an example at Kirupa.com

http://bretlanius.com/flash/asgallery/gallery.html
    Last edited by blanius; 09-01-2007 at 11:43 PM.

Video Poker released

I've decided to release this code to the KM community. I cannot thank Wilburt enough in getting much of it working. So as soon as Wilburt or Bob can check the upload and approve it you can download the complete videopoker game.

http://bretlanius.com/flash/videopoker.html

Nice contribution Bret

I hope a lot of KM users will enjoy the game !

Wilbert

up to my .as in code Chris_Seahorn's Avatar

Upload error

I know I asked this before but could someone refresh my memory?

What is the file size limit on uploads to the exchange? I'm getting errored out upping a 3.44 megger today.

The limit should be about 4M. I'm not sure why you get the error.
    Can you try again ? If it doesn't work, I'll send you a PM with my e-mail address so you can mail it to me and I can put it online for you.

up to my .as in code Chris_Seahorn's Avatar

Added another KM/AIR example

Just submitted another AIR/Koolmoves combo.

App Name: FLV-Dropper

This movie shows how to use a Koolmoves media player as a draggable desktop application. This example shows off Adobe AIR's ability to run transparent windows with no system chrome so whatever shaped media player you use is the shape of the application itself. This particular example uses the SmallTV media layer and the application itself can be dragged around the desktop and FLV files can be dropped right onto the app to be loaded into the player automatically. It only accepts FLV drops and ignores other file types dropped.

One finished example and all source included.

P.S. A lot of these I could do as SWF Studio source code but I'm trying to focus on a desktop wrapper users may have easier access to and with AIR being free it wins that contest hands down

@Wilbert:
    That other one (the 3.4 mg one) was a Google iCal stripper that would grab your online .ics file....tear it to shreds and rebuild it as CSV (for other uses) and as XML suitable for one of your Calendar components. I was playing with Google calendars and wanted to emulate what I did for another guy with a Flex DateChooser as best I could with your f8 calendar. After all was said and done it pretty much displayed your Google calendar in one running calendar of yours and was built with SWF Studio and NOT AIR. Since SWf Studio packs it's own FP9...file sizes are larger but require nothing of the end user (like a runtime). I have a lot of SWF Studio stuff coming because I want the Exchange to encompass every aspect of possible Koolmoves uses and SWf Studio has always supported our platform (we are even in their new 3.5 manual!) and I feel we should return the favor with some source in our exchange for their wrapper and plan on putting code where my mouth is. For now...I will do some AIR while I get the hang of the new 3.5 SWFS