dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: hi guys...

hi guys...

I smell a tiny bug. Look at this link: www.plenarycreation.com/ss.jpg

Anyways, regarding the site, well i can't say it's bad, it's just not my taste... I don't like the background images that u've used and i don't like your fonts either + the way you present the data... Anyways, this is just my personal opinion so don't worry, you'll get positive ones too...

Good Luck,
    Biro

anyone else hear that? flashpipe1's Avatar
    Interesting, I like the images, navigation & presentation. Smooth & clean. I think the background image could be slightly higher quality. I see some artifacting in there that takes away from the crispness of the site.

I'm not crazy about the size of the font in the buttons. Looks cramped whereas the rest of the site gives me the impression of large scale.

Also, I only get the error wbwd pointed out when I scale my browser.

Overall, looks nice!!
    Love like you've never been hurt, live like there's no tomorrow and dance like nobody's watching.

thx guys i will be taking pics soon, by the way my photography skills are non existense, any ideas on how to get that crisp shot so i dont get any break up ??

anyone else hear that? flashpipe1's Avatar
    I'm certainly not a professional photographer, and the only reason I'm now taking crisp pictures is that I bought a new camera that takes very high resolution pictures (8 MP).

To keep that crispness in flash, the key is to optimize the image just enough to reduce the filesize to a manageable Internet size while not creating too many artifacts...and, most importantly, if you can avoid it, don't resize the image, especially don't enlarge it if you can avoid it.

You can see some of the better pics from the new camera (slightly optimized, but not enough to reduce the quality) at:
    http://www.brianandheather.info/eblo...-lace-FULL.jpg (you may have to click on the image to get it to zoom to full size in the browser)
    http://www.brianandheather.info/eblog/zinnia-FULL.jpg
    http://www.brianandheather.info/eblog/IMG_0163.jpg

Just my 2 cents...
    Love like you've never been hurt, live like there's no tomorrow and dance like nobody's watching.

nice shots, i see you've used macro on your camera we have a s20 finepix in the studio..thx for yor advice ill give it a shot