A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Need some actionscripting done, controlling sound and video.

Need some actionscripting done, controlling sound and video.

I need some actionscripting done on the scene shown in the screen capture above, and another similar scene, for a flash website. As you can see, all the design and image work is done. It just needs the scripting to load streaming external mp3 files, control the play, pause, return to beginning of track, and volume slider. The way I've imagined it working is that a user would be able to cycle through the available samples (roughly 15) with the "previous sample" and "next sample" buttons. When the desired sample is displayed on the screen, hitting the play button would begin loading the mp3 and a pre-loader graphic would appear on the little display screen. When done loading it would begin to play and the time index to the right of the title would run down as it plays. The total number of samples and current sample are displayed in the lower right of the screen (shown in the attached graphic with the "10 / 15" dynamic text block).

There is another scene on the site that needs to function the same way only with videos instead of sound only, small linked flash videos.

If interested, please email me or post questions here. Please include an estimate. Some demonstration (samples of similar work) that you can do the work effectively would also be great.

Thanks for taking the time to consider the offer.

Hi, Ive sent you an email.

Cheers
    Flashmatics | Flashmatics Library (free downloads)
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Latest Projects:
    The Dead Room | Are You Smarter | Prison Break (Frame A Friend) | Beck's Fusions | The 24 Experience

-----------------------------------------------------
    Flash Certified Developer