A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Doublelunar.com V2

Board Supervisor

Doublelunar.com V2

www.doublelunar.com

I need some feedback on my new website. All types of critisizm is allowed. I need help what consumer will have problem with.
    Thanks In Advance!

up to my .as in code Chris_Seahorn's Avatar
    All in all if aI had to complain I would mention:

1. Too much blue....and too similar a blue at that. Add some contrasting color somewhere.

2. The crossed lines in each window as a backdrop are coming off terrible against that font selection. I blame the font more than the lines. You have to crisp up that text (Frets has a million ways to suggest and has a thread on that somewhere in this forum).

3. ActiveX embed warning error. This is unacceptable and should be fixed...even for previews.

4. The shadowing is not consistent. Some shadows have the light from above and some items have four way shadows (shadowed in all four directions).

Otherwise I like the basic design and structure...the fades are smooth on broadband and the logo is unique. Looks to be a winner with some TLC

dirty flasher
    just being finicky, but the light blue bar in the web design box seems to overlap onto the drk blue shadow.

and the "company" button up top looks very squished in that space...i would allow for a little more padding on that button, and if you want to size them all consistently, base the size on a comfortable size for the company button.

like i said those are just MINOR things.
    i think the overall look and feel is nice.

i really like that swirly logo thing in gray in the lower right...maybe work with that and incorporate it into some cool transition animation or little eye-candy thing....i like that shape...

nice overall.

-Fusion-