A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So what makes you feel like the man/woman?

So what makes you feel like the man/woman?

Ever just had something make you feel like you were just the man/woman? An incident that made you feel sexy, wanted, hot, pretty, attractive... make you think you're hot ****?

For example... walking along and you see two women that look real nice. You pull a slight turn when you've passed them and they're both checking you out?

Or the time you were talking to the hot chick behind the counter/waitress and she hands you her phone number?

What about you guys...

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

I was stopped at a light in Ft. Lauderdale on my old Harley, and a babe in a bikini climbed on the back without a word.

No I can't do it by tommorow.. 1stbite's Avatar
    pub crawl back in 1987...

went on a phone number scrounge competition in Great Yarmouth (UK seaside town)...

rules: got to get as many female phone numbers written on your body before midnight, winner is the one with most true phone numbers, all numbers are rang following day to confirm if real.

I got 17 genuine numbers from 33 but i still lost to my mate who bumped into a hen party and got 23 but damn it was a night to remember
    and in a blink of an eye...
    Media and Multimedia Courses in Nottingham - First Diploma | IMedia | HND | Foundation Degrees | BA(Hons) Top Ups.

Give a Twit a chance!

everytime someone says "wow, thats your girlfriend? how did you manage that" i feel a little bigger.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

Quote Originally Posted by silverx2
    everytime someone says "wow, thats your girlfriend? how did you manage that" i feel a little bigger.
    Maybe they're surprised it's a girl to begin with?

Naw... just was thinking about this. I'd have to say just a week ago when I was walking around and this hot chick just strolled up, says hi, flirts a bit, and then hands me her phone number...

I know, I know. My luck, she's definitely a psycho. But she was hot though.

well there was that time Carmen Electra came up to me, grabbed my crotch, told me she wanted my man-loving, then forced me into bed with her...that was a pretty big ego boost. Oh, and then I woke up.

Was at a dance once and a group of about 6 girls lined themselves up and told me to pick one.

Was talking to a girl for a friend of mine that liked her. After asking a few different ways why she wasnt interested her friend belted, "because she likes you!"

I told a good friends gf that I couldn't hook up with her because I wouldn't d*ck my boy like that. She called him and dumped him right there.

This probably speaks volumes, but I only feel like 'The Man' when I show complete disinterest and/or hostility when someone's flirting with me.
    "What really bugs me is that my mom had the audacity to call Flash Kit a bunch of 'inept jack-asses'." - sk8Krog
    ...and now I have tape all over my face.

Quote Originally Posted by jAQUAN
    Was at a dance once and a group of about 6 girls lined themselves up and told me to pick one.

Was talking to a girl for a friend of mine that liked her. After asking a few different ways why she wasnt interested her friend belted, "because she likes you!"

I told a good friends gf that I couldn't hook up with her because I wouldn't d*ck my boy like that. She called him and dumped him right there.
    i hope you didnt break the man law.

Which law is that?

that you cant date your friends ex-girlfriend unless you ask him and he says yes. there is also a certain time frame which escapes me at the moment.

FK'n Elitist Super Mod EVPohovich's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gerbick
    Maybe they're surprised it's a girl to begin with?

Naw... just was thinking about this. I'd have to say just a week ago when I was walking around and this hot chick just strolled up, says hi, flirts a bit, and then hands me her phone number...

I know, I know. My luck, she's definitely a psycho. But she was hot though.
    follow up by a she-ape...

I seem to be an attention magnet, even with Kristi on my arm I still get a lot of stares.....but then, so does she...

Last week I was walking down the street in the local town alone, and without my camera (another attention magnet), and these two hot little females walked past. They were in their late 20's/early 30's and cute enough to catch my attention, which honestly is saying a lot right there. As they past me I saw one of them staring right at me and she did not stop until I turned around to see her and her friend checking out my.....form. The one who was staring first, blew me a kiss.

I made it to my car about 1 minute later as I was going past them they both whistled at me...

Made for a rather nice afternoon, in my opinion...

that you cant date your friends ex-girlfriend unless you ask him and he says yes. there is also a certain time frame which escapes me at the moment.
    That was the only time I didn't but we were younger then and getting new gf's every couple of weeks anyway. Come to think of it... few of my friends ever asked me about my ex's. d*cks.

that you cant date your friends ex-girlfriend unless you ask him and he says yes.
    even ASKING him could be considered breaking the rule, for it means you lusted after her while they were dating lol.

we always had this 'bro's before ho's' creed among us so there was never any drama unless the relationship had lasted for at least 6 months.

Oh, I should mention screwing my friend's ex wife as well.
    "What really bugs me is that my mom had the audacity to call Flash Kit a bunch of 'inept jack-asses'." - sk8Krog
    ...and now I have tape all over my face.

They're your ex's. Move on.

I Mastered Dead Technology TallGuyLittleCar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PAlexC
    Oh, I should mention screwing my friend's ex wife as well.

meh, I screwed my friend's wife's mom... although she was in the milf category... that did not make me feel any more "the man" than i naturally do.
    ONLY RON PAUL AND ALUMINUM FOIL CAN SAVE YOU NOW!
    annoy your politician fairtax.org, a political forum

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I can just imagine what female FK'rs are thinking right now.

I Mastered Dead Technology TallGuyLittleCar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jAQUAN
    I can just imagine what female FK'rs are thinking right now.

that the men at FK can engange in a childish pissing contest as much as anybody?
    ONLY RON PAUL AND ALUMINUM FOIL CAN SAVE YOU NOW!
    annoy your politician fairtax.org, a political forum

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.