A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Is SWIFT compatable with ....

1 SWIFT APPLE

Is SWIFT compatable with ....

.. the 3D connexion line of logitech products? You know, those roller balls that help you zoom in out rotate and all that other dope stuff that u can do with them and that can help save time with Swift....??

Also -- WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS FORUM !!! I remember when i use to post here everyday and now everyone is gone...... does know one use Swift anymore???
    Learning the basics at the speed of Sight!

People still use it... a lot.

This forum just got quiet. Swiftdev.com has a lot of activity though - hate to send you elsewhere, but they seem to be busy in all regards Swift3D based.

But to answer your question... I can't say.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Quote Originally Posted by gerbick
    People still use it... a lot.

This forum just got quiet. Swiftdev.com has a lot of activity though - hate to send you elsewhere, but they seem to be busy in all regards Swift3D based.

But to answer your question... I can't say.
    Swift Dev seems like total crap to me. I registered a day ago and im still locked out to all the features until I get some activation even though I already received the activation e-mail.
    This is our world now, the world of the electron and the switch. We exist without nationality, skin color, or religious bias.

They are simply big on community involvement. If you contribute to the site then you'll have access to all the content. Also, access to Swiftdev is not part of the purchase price of Swift3D. That means they have absolutely no obligation to provide you with anything. Do you notice all the ads on this site? You won't find any of those over there. Since it does take a certain amount of money to set up and maintain the site, it was a community-wide decision to adopt the current system rather than litter the site with a bunch of ads.

So take it or leave it, love or hate it...that's what everyone over there decided to do and complaining won't change the fact that it's all good if you merely choose to give a little back and be a part of the community instead of just showing up and downloading files then leaving.
    mrush

> .. _ .: Join the FK ARENA!:..:RUSHVision vs. JWin:. _ .. <
    ..:: "Why aren't the lockout programs working?!?...Release the monkey!" ::..

Cortrect. Swift Dev is an entirely unrelated entity
    Cordially,
    Abelius
    www.worldkit.com