A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [RESOLVED] Quiz only works with Randomize on?

[RESOLVED] Quiz only works with Randomize on?

I'm using the built in Flash quiz template for my quiz and found that when Randomize is on, I get a repeat of the first question every time and I've checked to make sure the question is only on the timeline once.

When I turn off Randomize, the quiz navigation no longer works. I have the questions set to navigation off and I'm using the instance of "mc, frameNav" called "nav" built into the quiz template.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

The FLA file is too big to attach, please PM me and I can send it to you.

Thanks in advance!

I used the welcome frame in the Quiz template as a sort of "login" frame and the nav (mc, frameNav) was not in this frame anymore, I used a different button to store the users name to put on a certificate in the results frame. This is what caused the problems.

To solve the problem I put the information from the "login" frame into a movie clip that is visible and once the user presses the button to store their name, it makes the movie clip invisible and displays the default welcome screen with the nav (mc,frameNav) that must be displayed on a starting frame with the Quiz Template.