dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: imwithvince.com/getiton - Entourage - Simple n Sexy

Mister

imwithvince.com/getiton - Entourage - Simple n Sexy

Cant wait for that new tv-show "Entourage" to start here in UK...I like this simple but Cool teaser-video-flash-thingie:

http://www.imwithvince.com/getiton/

Not sure how far you can get with that Chick Could someone draw me floatchart of this site ?
    Last edited by FreeStyleR75; 08-31-2006 at 01:27 PM.

does she get naked?! Nice use of video, quiet addictive.

Im a smooth dog...

Mister
    Heh... no nudity in this one -perv... I read though that the actual show will have some nudity and hotties ... would be cool if they had some cheats in that site etc...

I like also the site on the root (http://www.imwithvince.com/) ...maybe would be more interesting with some addtional video use... e.g each character introduces itself by short cutout videoclip...

love the show. season 3 was kinda weak bt i'm sure they'll make up for it.
    Never take life too seriously. Nobody makes it out alive anyways. Film Portfolio

Mister
    Hmmm... season 3... you lucky J-Luv... here in Uk they are just about to start showing Season 1 :/

"about" to start showing season 1

actually season 1 and 2 were the best. they are going to show season 4 starting next week.

cant you buy it online from somewhere? i've seen it in the stores for sale...is there a walmart over there? i saw it there last night for sale.
    Never take life too seriously. Nobody makes it out alive anyways. Film Portfolio

Mister
    Ah yeah... I am sure you could get them on DVD...but not that Eager...at least not YET Anyway its only a week to go until start of the show...they are advertising it here like m$"%r F%$rs....Prints - TV - Ambient - Viral - Online...so just hoping that i really is as good as hyped...
    Last edited by FreeStyleR75; 09-04-2006 at 05:03 AM.

Mister
    There is also a teaser site... about the show at:

http://www.imwithvince.com/teaser/

I read that there was supposed to be VIP area but that seems to be open to all now... suits me

Nice execution but would be nice to go a bit deeper...maybe clicking an element would open up something else... and generally this one would probably open up more if/when seen the show...

I am sure I will forget to watch the first one next sunday... have to write it to my hand... or something

up to my .as in code Chris_Seahorn's Avatar
    I liked them both but man that first teaser site must be bloody painful on dialup. Even on broadband it had me waiting a while

Mister
    Waiting sucks... works though quite fluently on my 8mb Broadband I think we need another 10 years to be able to get video without delays...

Btw.Forgot to watch the pilot last sunday afterall...kneeew it

Edit: Was as good as hyped?
    Last edited by FreeStyleR75; 09-14-2006 at 07:34 AM.

Entourage is wicked! the www.imwithvince.com/getiton site is way better than the HBO version. the girl is brilliaNt! WHO IS SHE?

Mister
    Dont know man... but heard about a cool secret about the Get it on site -- This is hillarious... type "outtakes" on your keyboard and you will get into their secret making of kinda-funny-shots thingie... Grrrrrooovy That indian guy is best