dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: ShannonReca.com

ShannonReca.com

Hey everyone, just got my portfolio site up, and would like some reviews on it. I just did it over night from scratch, so im still not dont with it, I have way more ideas i plan to do for the site. I know the navs are pretty basic and so is the content, but i had to put something up before an interview. All comments are appreciated. Thank you,

http://www.shannonreca.com

SoRec
    Last edited by sorec; 08-31-2006 at 02:52 PM.

Hi sorec. Many thanks for the comments on my site.

Your site:
    I like it. Clean and simple. I like that sort of thing. Good intro. Sometimes they are too intrusive but this one works. The images you have used work well.

Pretty good for a nights work.

On the "Knowledge of Programs" section Multimedia Zinc is spelled Multidmedia Zinc. Is this correct?

I will check back to it in a few weeks to see how it is coming along.

Look after yourself.

Hey Dv8or, Thanks for the comment. Yea im planning on spicing it up a bit on each of the pages, maybe do lil animations along the background. And I want to put some more dynamic content on there, so the site stays fresh. Multidmedia Zinc is actually spelled correct, you can visit www.Multidmedia.com if you want to check it out. But thanks for the catch anyways, I appreciate it.

Excellent!!! I love the intro!!!

Thanks Ratchez

Hey, thats a pretty impressive site for 1 nights work. It is impressive in general. You used some exciting images. One thing that I would be interested to see is just a little movement. Your intro has a lot going on, then your site is completely still. Something small in the background, like a cloud moving on your home page, or a light that flickers now and then on your projects page would be exciting. Good luck with the job hunt, I'm going through the same thing right now.

Hey Oo Decker, yea im definitly going to do something like that, i did it with one of my projects before on this site http://www.recamedia.com/shannonreca...avel/index.htm

Im really going to revise the layout of the content, put better links, etc.... I checked out your portfolio, i like that music note concept you have at the top, real creative. Thanks for your review, im hoping over the weekend i'll have something to show for next week, Thanks