A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: newbie so bare with...

Bare with me here... Using Flash 4, after doing a complex animation and after the review, the client wants to move some stuff around. My problem is how do I move my elements and there keyframes?? I tried several times and it only moves whats on the current screen. I tired grouping them but still no. Does anyone know how to move things and there keyframes so I don't have to reposition every little thing I move? The logo it self has at least 50 things that move and animate and come it and out at different times, so doing it frames by frame would be time consuming and pulling teeth cause I've run out of patience with this project too.

Thx

cut and paste??

I have never tried anything like this before, but have you tried selecting all of the frames and using cut/copy and paste? Just a thought

i don't quite understand where your trying to move the stuff....

if your trying to move the things, in all the keyframes, you'll have to do that manually..but if your moving it to a different scene, that should not be a problem

delta770 I would have to say Go Boilers all the way. This has nothing to do with the post, just had to back my college.