47 45.63%
  • 31-40

10 9.71%
  • 40+

2 1.94%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: age check

"somehow i can't picture squize with a kid"

There are so many things I could write, but I think every single one of them would get me banned.

Nope I'm glad to say my genes haven't been passed on anywhere. I'm far too crap to be able to look after another human being. Got a kitten about 6 weeks ago though, and he's the nuts.

Plus I'm probably sterile after a life time of drinking diet coke, smoking and beer. I think my little boys down stairs would be healthier if I rubbed a spent uranium core down my pants every night.

Squize.

....he's amazing!!! lesli_felix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chriserrorplain
    Cheeky bugger, I'll have you know I'm younger than you, a spritely 27. My incredible facial hair skills just proves I'm more of a man than you Lesi, which let's be fair, is a girls name.
    Touche

....he's amazing!!! lesli_felix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Squize
    I think my little boys down stairs would be healthier if I rubbed a spent uranium core down my pants every night.
    Don't, it's fun at first, but the mutations are hard to explain to the ladies.

Oh! That's a mutation ? I thought there was something wrong with me.

Squize.

Chriserror hasn't replied to this thread yet. He has a beard, so he must be very old.
    i don't have a beard so by the same token im very young. result.

ive found my mutations are very popular with the ladies. i can reach places other code nerds cannot reach

2KHeroes / Sylvaniah designer luxregina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lesli_felix

It's funny, but any mutation I can imagin actually wouldn't be that hard to explain, and might even be fun ... even the green color could be explained with a "it's St Pat's day everyday, baby!"

EDIT : hooooo ...Pauly beat me to it

i wish i had a mutation
    lather yourself up with soap - soap arcade

Im 17 going on 18, I have been using flash scince the day i joined FK, you do the math... I serousely dont like being in the same catagory as 10 year olds, there is quite a large difference between 10 to 20's, even though it might not always seem like it...
    Last edited by Gloo pot; 09-12-2006 at 01:49 AM.
    92.7 Fresh FM for all your South Aussies - Doof Doof music FTW people!

nice to see I'm around the average age around here......well maybe on the older side of the average ....I'm 29 ....been using flash since 2000, but for games only the last 3 years on and off, and loving it (even the sometimes frustrating parts).....
    for me flash is purely a great hobby

I'm 24, I have been using flash since January 2006....quick calculations......ah man, I hate math...........there it is 9 months! guess im a newbie! ah! Wish I would have had more patience with flash 5 when it first came out. Didnt understand it, gave it up, then kicked myself in the arse in late 2005 for it.
    We don't have enough power captain!!!

doItLikeThis
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugger
    I was born 1984.
    Iam 22 too
    -Aditya

im 15, been using flash since 14, which was a few days ago (learners permit here i come!!)

Interactive Designer
    im 19,
    been proffesionally developing flash for 1 1/2 years...

I actually just quit the studio i was working at - kinda funny, i was doing flash game development. I thought it would be a good fun job. I was wrong :X Its funny when something fun becomes a job, and doesnt become fun anymore!

"I actually just quit the studio i was working at - kinda funny, i was doing flash game development."

Snap

Squize.

Man you guys aint giving me great hope of enjoying my new job, I join a studio as a game developer in a few weeks.
    If our body is a clock ticking away and if while we experience all that this world has to offer time has still continued to pass, are we living or just experiencing a slow death?

You'll love it don't worry mate. The only thing to get your head around is being a designers bitc'h

Just everyone needs a change now and again, and I'll have been at preloaded two years on the 20th Sept, so time to move on, there are lots of other people whose work I admire that I want to work with ( Plus it gives everyone else a chance to win some awards ).

Squize.

Thats very nice of you Squize, give the mere mortals a chance for some glory.

Ive already been warned about working with designers and developing for very demanding and picky clients so im expecting pressure from the word go, espicially being as my first project is a rather large one for a massive company.

Looking forward to it though, were buying a Nintendo Wii for the studio.
    If our body is a clock ticking away and if while we experience all that this world has to offer time has still continued to pass, are we living or just experiencing a slow death?

It felt alittle wierd at first doing flash stuff for work. That was till the first pay check, and it's all good now. It's funny when your the designer and the other two are coders/developers and you have to explain the free transform tool to one of them. Priceless!

And I'm happy that the Wii is $250 in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by walsher
    It felt alittle wierd at first doing flash stuff for work. That was till the first pay check, and it's all good now. It's funny when your the designer and the other two are coders/developers and you have to explain the free transform tool to one of them. Priceless!

And I'm happy that the Wii is $250 in the US.
    Theres a free transform tool?