dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Saving class namespaces as a SWC Library?

Saving class namespaces as a SWC Library?

How can i save a bunch of my AS3 classes as a SWC with Flex2? I want to give my library to a friend of mine, and do it in a nice portable way.

(ie, the little AS library)

\x3a\x6f\x29
    If you are using Flex Builder:
    You could create a library using a "Flex Library Project". All you have to do is to selecte the classes to include in the projects properties.

If you are using the SDK only:
    I create a batch file to compile my projcets.

Code:
    set ImageProcessingSource="E:\ImageProcessing"
    set IncludeClasses=de.popforge.imageprocessing.capture.ICaptureDevice de.popforge.imageprocessing.capture.WebCam de.popforge.imageprocessing.core.Histogram de.popforge.imageprocessing.core.Image de.popforge.imageprocessing.core.ImageChannel de.popforge.imageprocessing.core.ImageFormat de.popforge.imageprocessing.events.InvalidChannelError de.popforge.imageprocessing.events.InvalidImageFormatError de.popforge.imageprocessing.events.UnequalDimensionsError de.popforge.imageprocessing.filters.FilterQueue de.popforge.imageprocessing.filters.IFilter de.popforge.imageprocessing.filters.NativeFilter de.popforge.imageprocessing.filters.binarization.CarryThreshold de.popforge.imageprocessing.filters.binarization.Threshold de.popforge.imageprocessing.filters.color.BrightnessCorrection de.popforge.imageprocessing.filters.color.ContrastCorrection de.popforge.imageprocessing.filters.color.Extract de.popforge.imageprocessing.filters.color.GammaCorrection de.popforge.imageprocessing.filters.color.Grayscale de.popforge.imageprocessing.filters.color.GrayscaleBT709 de.popforge.imageprocessing.filters.color.GrayscaleRMY de.popforge.imageprocessing.filters.color.GrayscaleY de.popforge.imageprocessing.filters.color.Infrared de.popforge.imageprocessing.filters.color.Invert de.popforge.imageprocessing.filters.color.LevelsCorrection de.popforge.imageprocessing.filters.color.LUTFilter de.popforge.imageprocessing.filters.color.Normalize de.popforge.imageprocessing.filters.color.Sepia de.popforge.imageprocessing.filters.convolution.Blur de.popforge.imageprocessing.filters.convolution.Convolution de.popforge.imageprocessing.filters.convolution.ConvolutionBlur de.popforge.imageprocessing.filters.convolution.Edges de.popforge.imageprocessing.filters.convolution.Emboss de.popforge.imageprocessing.filters.convolution.Sharpen de.popforge.imageprocessing.filters.simplify.Pixelate de.popforge.imageprocessing.geom.Color de.popforge.imageprocessing.utils.DimensionTest

compc -directory=true -output=ImageProcessing -compiler.strict=true -compiler.optimize=true -compiler.source-path=%ImageProcessingSource%  -include-classes %IncludeClasses%

set ImageProcessingSource=
    set IncludeClasses=
    set IncludeSources=
    After executing the batch you have to zip the output and rename it to SWC.