A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fact About Islam

Fact About Islam

hi all guys
    Some people says that islam is Good and some says that Islam is not a Good religion but christinity is Good, what is fact and who is on truth can we examin these big religions on any tuch stone ?

if you read this collcetion of books so you can understand the logic of Islam
    download

http://rapidshare.de/files/36642427/IRF_Books.zip.html

With Best regards

A-Ghani

thanks. but I have to ask... any particular reason why your footer is 46 pixels high instead of 40, per the rules?

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

SPAM!
    wtf dude?

Not any Reason but actually I did not notice it and niether any other person guide me

jAQUAN
    I could not under stand that how can be it is a spam because it is a pack of e-books in read me i shows the address of a site about IRF if you don't want to visit it is up to you but E-Books aren't usefull for you ?

sophisticated
    Fact No. 1: If you don't agree that Islam is a good religion - we'll kill you!

Quote Originally Posted by ghaniz786
    Not any Reason but actually I did not notice it and niether any other person guide me
    Well... now you know.

Please follow the rules, or I'll have to remove it for you until you read the rules - here's a hint, they're in my footer.

Thanks in advance.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Well it looks like this thread is going to become interesting...
    I'm not going to read those e-books, but I don't think we can say that one religion is good and one is bad.

Religions both have good and bad sides... It's also a matter about not just the religion themselves, but the society in which they are being "used" and the way the religious books are being intepreted. And in that case, the western societies are more liberals and more developed than many third-world countries, where there are more muslims.

Whether this is the reason why (I think) there are more violence in muslim countries than in christian countries or if it's the religion itself, I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by ghaniz786
    hi all guys
    Some people says that islam is Good and some says that Islam is not a Good religion but christinity is Good, what is fact and who is on truth can we examin these big religions on any tuch stone ?
    A-Ghani
    Religion is something evil. There is no good religion.

I agree, this will become interesting.
    - The right of the People to create Flash movies shall not be infringed. -

Quote Originally Posted by cancerinform
    Religion is something evil. There is no good religion.
    Yup. Well said.

If we had no religion, the world would be a much better place. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by loydall
    Yup. Well said.

If we had no religion, the world would be a much better place. Simple as that.
    Probably as black and white - and simple - a view as saying "religion is good, simple as that".
    Michezo Youth Initiative - donate | Into Kenya | Naked Chronicles | Mark Bingham - my friend, America's hero

To help new members fit into Flashkit, three rules they forgot to tell you on signup: Rule #1: Learn Group Think, and behave accordingly | Rule #2: Do as certain Mods say, not as they do. | Rule #3: If you're from outside the US, don't at any time criticise, allude or hyperlink to criticism of the US or any of their laws, policies or practices. | Enjoy your time at Flashkit!

up to my .as in code Chris_Seahorn's Avatar
    I'm praying to my God right now that Flashkit adopts a policy that won't let me discuss him/her.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Seahorn
    I'm praying to my God right now that Flashkit adopts a policy that won't let me discuss him/her.
    I would only agree to that when the right to have a gun is eliminated, that means never.
    But don't worry the government will soon issue a law to forbid any bad saying about God or religion.

You guys are seriously going to entertain the existance of this thread?

PAlexC: That's just Chuck Norris's way of saying sometimes corn needs to lay the heck down.
    Gerbick: America. Stabbing suckers since Vespucci left.

up to my .as in code Chris_Seahorn's Avatar
    Seems so.

It's devisive. We can only get divided as a community discussing religion because it's a fanatical subject that every person approaches differently and many times degenerates into a pc vs mac war x10 with an uzi. Many forums frown upon religion and politics as topic fodder.

religions aren't bad, people are bad.
    islam's suicide bombers are christianity's abortion clinic bombers.
    most people lack the patience and/or intelligence to seek a non-voilent path.

Ah, these boys is all swelled up. So this was earlier...getting set to trade. Then, woooaaah differences.
    Blog ¤ Photos ¤ Book

Quote Originally Posted by nordberg
    religions aren't bad, people are bad.
    islam's suicide bombers are christianity's abortion clinic bombers.
    most people lack the patience and/or intelligence to seek a non-voilent path.
    That is why religion, when it is not kept within the four walls of somebodies home is bad. I don't want to be governed by people or told what I have to do in the name of a God, which I don't care or believe in.

Spartan Mop Warrior Loyal Rogue's Avatar
    Debating religion is like debating what color toenails the Sun has.
    ::
    "Just go make web and stfu already." - jAQUAN

"Twitter is a public display of verbal diarrhea that comes out in small squirts." - Gerbick

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Seahorn
    Seems so.

It's devisive. We can only get divided as a community discussing religion because it's a fanatical subject that every person approaches differently and many times degenerates into a pc vs mac war x10 with an uzi. Many forums frown upon religion and politics as topic fodder.
    I had pretty bad experience with religion when I was a child, because it was forced on me. My father is already dead since many years, but I never told him that as a student I left the catholic church. He would have probably killed me.