A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fact About Islam

up to my .as in code Chris_Seahorn's Avatar
    Can't respond right now....I'm at a muslim forum in the "Arab Tea Lounge" pushing flash books down their throats

Ghaniz, Have you met our friend Koolbabs?

Religion by itself does not have bad intentions, however, it is used by politicians and others as a mean of power to justify certain behavior, clothing to wear and to justify laws. Bad enough in my opinion.

Religion is used by some extremists, islamic like Al-Quaida or Christian like jesus camp or some of those religious right groups to justify killing others. I call that terrorism.

Religion is used to justify poverty, illness, wars, anything. I call that lazy thinking and irresponsible. We are all responsible on earth for what we are doing and not some thing, which we don't know exists.

Religion is good if it helps somebody, who is in pain or if it gives somebody hope and pressure to do something good. I think it is good if people believe in a life after death and make effort in their own life by doing good things to prepare for a "pleasant" life in heaven.
    I total agree with you It is just teaching of islam that
    " you can not be pure muslim till you eat full of your will but your neighbour sleep hungary doesn't matter he is muslim or not but you have to help him"

I respectedly request you that just read a book of this collection
    "UNIVERSAL BROTHERHOOD" it will show you more amazing teach of islam about humanity....

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Seahorn
    Can't respond right now....I'm at a muslim forum in the "Arab Tea Lounge" pushing flash books down their throats
    lol

Ghaniz, Have you met our friend Koolbabs?
    Not yet
    I am not any fundamentalists muslim nither i follow all what my religion says i have not beard nither i am inspire by any scholar BUT...
    I dishearted about voilence and try to play my part for world peace when people reading each other realigion they will agree that not any religion teach about voilence... I request that we should try to understand each other rather than fight each other

Then explain the in-fighting within Islam/Muslim society. Why is it tolerated and expanding so quickly?

That's a question I've always had, and wondered. And if you're wondering... yes, I've asked this to Irish protestants and catholics... didn't quite like the answer I got there.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Official FK nice guy and MOD 3PRIMATES's Avatar
    ghanziz, would you like to explain to me the rights of women in the Islamic/Muslim communities?

What happens to a woman if she goes against her husbands wishes?
    What happens if she decides to call it quites and goes out with another man?

I say bah to books that were written by man about a divine entity.
    Just another way to control people by using words interpreted by man, edited by man and governed by man. A holy doctrine written and governed by males and used to commit atrocities in the name of God.

Islam protects the rights of males, giving no real rights to women and uses the book of God as an excuse to treat non Islamics or anybody that is not of the same faith with disdain.

3P

Brother 3PRIMATES !
    You should read the Book "Women rights in Islam" And you will agree with me that Islam is the first religion in the world which gives true rights to the women...
    this Book is in this collection

I hope This will Gives you all of Replys
    Attached Files Attached Files

Odd...I remember standing in Kuwait City and watching a woman beat in the street because she had exposed too much skin (her ankles as I recall). We were bound by UN rules and all we could do was watch (we could not interfere with local law or policies). At the time I don't recall thinking your way of life was a loving, compassionate example of equality. No sir...not as I recall at all.

you did't notice that this is matter of human not religion, islam never teach for force
    islam says that "your job is only send messege if they belive or not it is their own matter
    God will ask them But unfortunately we see in the world that there are many persons who called them muslim but they want to give their massage on gunpoint it is not a teaching of islam and we can not blame to islam for some muslim,s miss behavior.

Specially ARABS are too extremist in islam they force many things which is not a part of islam by force normal man it is fact

Yeah...pakistan is such a docile...peaceful land. Hey...aren't you guys the ones hiding Osama? Maybe that's just a rumor some of my friends packing around your borders have heard. I'll be sure to write to them that you assured me Pakistan would never act like those "bad" Arabs.

Wow... calm down people. It's just one person posting... not an entire group of people.

Most religion to me is a waste of time. It can be bent to serve whomever - and mostly usually is bent to the will of whomever wishes to fulfill an agenda. Crusade, suicide bombers, missionaries, evangelists, inquisitions, Vatican City, revivals, and whatnot. All are corruptions of whatever "holy" word exists.

All religions are easily corrupted and weaker minded individuals actually care what the others think of their "lord and master" when honestly all they need to do is actually live by the words they say they live by, and put nobody on a pedestal. Including the ones that make their religion look as bad as a Jimmy Swaggart, Jim Baker, King James, radical Mullah, Osama Bin Laden, or Pat Robertson.

They all suck and think they're above consequence. As do the people that follow them.

Islam isn't bad. The people that corrupt it to force others to kill themselves in suicide missions instead of sacrificing themselves - say, like Gandhi... he did what he said to obtain a goal, he didn't sit back and tell others to do it. Christianity isn't bad... the ones that are on televisions asking for donations so they can build even bigger shrines to fulfill their egocentric needs... they're just as bad as the last fundamentalist/radical mullah that calls for the beheading of any/all foreigner in their lands.

They serve no purpose other than further divide the population. And thusly, so does religion. Claiming one is good or bad... quite honestly the most foolish endeavor I've ever seen in all of my travels.

I'd rather say something tastes good... or something tastes bad instead. At least food nourishes my body. Religion nourishes only the ones that seek out to make themselves belong to something, find a reason to wake up in the morning, or to line their pockets. Very few people actually have real reasons why they're into religion for reasons that are solely around reasons that actually make the earth a better place for themselves and others around them.

Anyway, I don't expect an answer to why the most radical muslim/christian is left to exist.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Couldn't agree more. It's probobly why I haven't attended a mass in years (I do miss the free crackers though ).

I think we need to start a religion where everyone worships themselves. Not in a selfish way, but in an empowering way: recognizing themselves as important members of society who can do good to benefit others while gaining self-satisfaction / importance though their good deeds. Followers of this religion would practice developing a strong moral compass and would also learn how to resolve conflict through mediation and other peaceful conflict / resolution tactics.

Followers of said religion would also recognize that there most likely isn't a "here-after." Instead of wasting most of the their time trying to get into said "here-after," they would instead live for each day as if it were their last. They would also accept death as possibly being an "absolute end." The rewards found in death would come from one's own hapiness with his or herself and how they view themselves.

Followers of this religion would learn to live within their needs, and not exceed them with excessive material possesions. A utopian "waste not / want not," society, if you will. . People would see power in progress and work hard (together) to produce more efficient technology. In exchage for newer technology, they would trade old techology that would be recycled and made into the next generation of technology.

Medication and medical attention would be available to anyone. Expenses would be paid for by the government through fair taxation.

Above all, there would be no war. There would be no inferior sect of peoples because everyone would be important and have something to contribute. People would be accepted based on their personal happiness and not by race, sexual preference, looks, or otherwise. Happiness would denote confidence and peace within one's self. When one is at peace with themselves, they are also at peace with their surroundings, and would therefore have no reason to cause any trouble.

Yeah, yeah, yeah... there are a lot of loopholes in it, but it's still a work in progress.

Spartan Mop Warrior Loyal Rogue's Avatar
    I think we already have that kind of religion... it's called Secular Humanism... and/or Atheism.
    ::
    "Just go make web and stfu already." - jAQUAN

"Twitter is a public display of verbal diarrhea that comes out in small squirts." - Gerbick

Ah, thank you very much LR. (Wiki Article for anyone interested - not really Atheism, though). Why aren't more people following this religion, then!?

Seriously... people give way too much credit to the supernatural. I heard this one time and thought it was really funny (and true) where a guy was asking why we thank Jesus for the food we eat. He went on to say it was "daddy" who put the food on the table, which is true. If you don't work, you're not going to eat anything. People really don't seem to want to give themselves enough credit. Why does everything we say have to praise some higher authority? If you ask me, these higher authorities sound like real *******s with some major inferiority complex. If they're as understanding and compassionate as they're made out to be, they'd share the credit.
    Last edited by Genesis F5; 10-15-2006 at 03:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ghaniz786
    I Agree !
    Every one should practice till last breath....
    Coz no one can be the perfect man in the world
    Kudos for not taking the bait mate.

Perhaps something others here (and some fundamentalist fanatics of all persuasions) could learn from you.

Though one point to consider yourself: When talking about the "fact" about Islam, you perhaps need to consider that in all religions the "facts" are up for debate even amongst followers of that religion.
    Last edited by TheOriginalFlashDavo; 10-15-2006 at 03:41 AM.
    Michezo Youth Initiative - donate | Into Kenya | Naked Chronicles | Mark Bingham - my friend, America's hero

To help new members fit into Flashkit, three rules they forgot to tell you on signup: Rule #1: Learn Group Think, and behave accordingly | Rule #2: Do as certain Mods say, not as they do. | Rule #3: If you're from outside the US, don't at any time criticise, allude or hyperlink to criticism of the US or any of their laws, policies or practices. | Enjoy your time at Flashkit!

Quote Originally Posted by 3PRIMATES
    ghanziz, would you like to explain to me the rights of women in the Islamic/Muslim communities?

What happens to a woman if she goes against her husbands wishes?
    What happens if she decides to call it quites and goes out with another man?
    So do you know the answer to your questions with regards to a number of Christianity-based cultures around the world? Yes, even today...

Some in Kenya believe there's no such thing as "rape" in marriage.
    Some also believe it's a man's right to be able to have sex.

So long as you're being as critical of other cultures and the "rules" that (usually) a minority follow then a-okay with me.
    Michezo Youth Initiative - donate | Into Kenya | Naked Chronicles | Mark Bingham - my friend, America's hero

To help new members fit into Flashkit, three rules they forgot to tell you on signup: Rule #1: Learn Group Think, and behave accordingly | Rule #2: Do as certain Mods say, not as they do. | Rule #3: If you're from outside the US, don't at any time criticise, allude or hyperlink to criticism of the US or any of their laws, policies or practices. | Enjoy your time at Flashkit!

Quote Originally Posted by ghaniz786
    1. Islam means...

Note: The above is said purely in jest and should not be interpreted as an invitation for a midnight bombing of my bedroom.
    Last edited by gerbick; 10-16-2006 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Bad Rush, No Donut! - Removed due to complaints...
    mrush

> .. _ .: Join the FK ARENA!:..:RUSHVision vs. JWin:. _ .. <
    ..:: "Why aren't the lockout programs working?!?...Release the monkey!" ::..