A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: The Mother of all Sites

Smile

Not quite... but now that I have your attention
    I have been a member since May and am still classified as being a "New Member"...what does on do to become just a "Member", a Senior Member, or even to get to the Grasshopper level ?,..Something exceptional maybe?...like actuallly producing a site I have three commercial projects that I`m working on...and thankfully they'r all better than my site....or maybe producing the mother of all sites is it ...could any one enlighten me?

Tony

from what I've seen, I'm not sure bout the exact numbers but once u have 50 posts you're a member, 100 and you're senior ect.

hehe, I'm a senior member now, woohoo congratulate me!

So its go nuffin` to dus wit ones ability eh.....well then if I keep on replying to my own messages.....no dont think so okay i will try for 100...thanks

Tony

Smile keep posting a replin'

WEll, post n post n post, n reply n reply, n then, guess what? well u become a member... =D

Just do the rest of the board a favor and when you do post please post something that is consturctive as we already have one person here that is a postaholic and most of what they post is of little use.