A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Need a Preloader ASAP!

Is that Flash?

Need a Preloader ASAP!

I need a preloader for this soundboard:
    www.boratfan.com/articles.php

It can be basic, just needs to be implemented as I have no idea how to add one and the soundboard is too big not to have.

I can pay you via Paypal.

Steve

I can make a preloader. If you want it basic, give me a day and you'll have it. My site is http://www.zachrattner.com. Email me at info (at) zachrattner (dot) com if you are interested.

Thanks,
    _zach

Banned
    No need to pay for something like that. I'll be glad to help you ( for free ), just contact me at: webmaster (at) plenarycreation (dot) com

Waiting for reply.
    Good Luck.

Banned
    Btw, i hope you know that the video that you have on your front page ( the one from YOUTUBE ) wasn't filmed in KAszaksztan... it was filmed in Romania, all the people in the movie talk in romanian... hahaha

Banned
    Btw, that car that is pulled by the horse ( at the end of the movie ) ain't funny actually... The car is called DACIA and it's realy crap... so that horse thingie might be quite real.... i see things like that all the day... lol

Quote Originally Posted by 13iRO
    No need to pay for something like that. I'll be glad to help you ( for free ), just contact me at: webmaster (at) plenarycreation (dot) com

Waiting for reply.
    Good Luck.
    This place is for people trying to make money. Bargin and free offers aren't allow. You just took bread out of thevenerablez's mouth. I'm sure he doesn't appreciate it.

And yes I know I'm not a mod.....

Is that Flash?
    I am ready to pay someone asap to do this as I am under a timeframe... the movie comes out tommorrow!

What I have:

What I need:
    As you can see it takes a while to load. It needs a preloader "installed", there's hundreds to download on FK, but I need one implemented. I give you the FLA, you give it back ready to go.

If you think you can redo the whole thing better, than quote me on that too... but remember it has to be FAST.

MSN: domainsbroker|at|gmail.com

Chili
    Last edited by chilipal; 11-03-2006 at 12:00 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shell2006
    This place is for people trying to make money. Bargin and free offers aren't allow. You just took bread out of thevenerablez's mouth. I'm sure he doesn't appreciate it.

And yes I know I'm not a mod.....
    I know what this place is i spent a few years on Fk and think i know what and where to post... As i can remember the forum rules say nothing about "Do not help anyone for free, expecially when he wants to pay for it"... Man, it's my decision wether i want money for it or not, and btw, don't be foolish, how much would you charge someone for a preloader ( for me, things like this are done for free ) ? haha, i don't know about you, but i'm making it for free... end of story.

Good Luck.

PS: Or am i wrong regarding the Forum rules ?
    Last edited by 13iRO; 11-03-2006 at 01:47 AM.

Preloader

Are you sure about this?

On basic DSL your page took 4 seconds to load not cached and 2 seconds to load cached. Once cached, a preloader wouldn't even show up

Quote Originally Posted by chilipal
    I need a preloader for this soundboard:

It can be basic, just needs to be implemented as I have no idea how to add one and the soundboard is too big not to have.

I can pay you via Paypal.

Steve