A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wysiwyg editor suggestions

If you don't have a local php install, that save and upload feature is really helpful.

I have an apache server with all the trimmings on my laptop it runs locally my laptop never connects to the internet and is not networked to my desktop.
    (My laptop also has fp)

I hated fp extensions when I used them back in the early days because they blocked ftp. If I wasn't on a machine that had fp installed I couldn't upload.
    I've got ws_ftp 95 and a fully equipped cpanel x for file manager etc.
    Both do the jobs I need them to do when I need them done.

FP has cleaned up a lot of it's code same with dreamweaver but not enough for me.

Re previous linkage it's all composer in a different gui. *nvu etc It works it's sluggish compared to formating in fp.

composer does write clean code but doing things like copy paste tags is like dancing in a body cast. If I wanted to souce code I'd play with html kit or Evrsoft 1st page drag and drop myCode is the bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by admedia
    DW8 does a fine job of handling your css code in tact so you can copy and paste.

yeah I find dreamweaver to be super handy... the only thing I dislike is how is messes the formatting of the code.
    Freebies:
    Sound Loops | Sound Effects | Images | Code Pigs | 6ood coff33

The marvel of all history is the patience with which men and women submit to burdens unnecessarily laid upon them by their governments.