A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Animated aeroplane with jet stream

Animated aeroplane with jet stream

What I would like to do on my home page is have a jet with a jet stream go from left to right, or right to left as though in the far distance, and the jet stream be very realistic in its time in the air after its formed.

here is my website:

www.accend4web.co.uk

Let me know if any of you have done anything liek it before.

Cheers

Lee
    Accend Web Solutions

www.accend4web.co.uk

Dude, I visited your site, and after sitting in front of a white screen for 30 seconds, I got fed up and went somewhere else. And I've got an 8meg DSL connection...So my feedback is, before you worry about details, make sure people can see the bigger picture first...

Umm, I can honestly say I don’t know what your on about.

The page has 3 images on there, all together it doesn’t make more than 100kb, its W3C compliant, and loads on everybody else's computer in seconds.

So dude, I recommend you looking into your ISP and make sure you getting your 8meg's worth.

I don’t mean to be flippant but you must have been suffering a problem as you where looking to view my site.

Thanks for your comments regardless.
    Accend Web Solutions

www.accend4web.co.uk

I went back there, and it came up straight away! So, must have been a problem at my end...
    In answer to your question, a con trail is just a thin fuzzy line (seen from the ground) which gradually dissipates and dissolves. Can't you simulate that with Flash 8's effects? There must be some con trail videos on youTube or suchlike you can get inspiration from...