A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: -- >Swap multiple Graphics!!! WAAAAAAAAA :)

-- >Swap multiple Graphics!!! WAAAAAAAAA :)

Hello there

I asked a question in the newbies forum, but I think that the question isn't so stupid at all. Here it is:

Is there any way to import multiple png files into a sequence?
    I mean, maybe a way to swap a graphic into multiples, to stay in the same location but sequencially.

I don't know how to explian it very well, my english isn't pretty good.

If anyone knows please tell me how :P

!!EYB

I'm going try my best to answer this because I don't completely understand what you're talking about.

Do you want to import new pictures, or are you trying to replace existing pictures with new pictures?

If you want to import pictures that are in order / sequential, then rename them something like 00.png,01.png,02.png,03.png,04.png,05.png, ect... and flash will automatically assign them their own frame.

Maybe you could take a screenshot of your work area and draw a picture or something to demonstrate what you're trying to do. I know language barriers can make this hard, but sometimes drawings really help.

Please only post your question in one forum. No one even answered your question yet in the "Flash Newbies" forum. It may take a little while, but you have to be patient.

Ok, Im sorry for what I did.In facts, I was wondering that some moderator was going to correct me about the double post thing :P

Really, the thing wasn't to import many graphics. The really thing (and I explained bad) was to swap graphics from one in some kind of sequence.

The thing is to pick all those secuencially to have them in the same exactly place.

Hope you understood

If you didn't, I'll take for sure more SSs, there is no problem (:

again, sory about the post and I'll be more patient.

!EYB

No problem. As long as you're making an effort.

I don't think it's possible to swap images for multiple frames. What you'll have to do is create a blank document and import the sequence of frames you want and then select them all and right click and select "copy frames." Next, go back to your original document and select the sequence of frames you want to replace, right click, and select "paste frames." If you need them to line up again, select the frames you want to edit and hit the "edit multiple frames button" and drag the sliders so they're in range (example: frames 50 - 51). After you do that, click on the main stage and select all. Then you can position all the frames at once.

I hope I was able to clear up any confusion for you. Please let me know if it's still not what you're trying to do.
    Last edited by Genesis F5; 11-19-2006 at 05:46 AM.

Thanks dude, I did it.
    I didn't know how to use the onion skin and edit multiple frames tools, and they helped me a lot on it

And I steel don't know how to import multiple graphics into a timeline secuancially (in one step I mean).

But its ok. If you know and have time please tell me xP

!EYB